Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reverse Engineering Vibroknives

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Reverse Engineering Vibroknives

InfidelObis
05.31.2012 , 04:04 AM | #21
Personally, I have successfully reversed a few of my knives... specifically, the "Vibroknife of Nimble Riposte" (lvl 17) ... Got an "Overkill Vibroknife of Nimble Riposte"... also the "Silent Warden's Blade" (lvl 33) yielded an "Overkill" version, as well... From the "Vibroknife of Dire Triage" (lvl 37) I got a "Redoubt" AND an "Overkill" version... and the lvl50 "Watchful Blade's Vibroknife" reversed into a "Redoubt".... I haven't tried going to the next tier with any of them... but trust me, guys, it CAN be done.

Rhaphael
05.31.2012 , 05:13 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by InfidelObis View Post
Personally, I have successfully reversed a few of my knives... specifically, the "Vibroknife of Nimble Riposte" (lvl 17) ... Got an "Overkill Vibroknife of Nimble Riposte"... also the "Silent Warden's Blade" (lvl 33) yielded an "Overkill" version, as well... From the "Vibroknife of Dire Triage" (lvl 37) I got a "Redoubt" AND an "Overkill" version... and the lvl50 "Watchful Blade's Vibroknife" reversed into a "Redoubt".... I haven't tried going to the next tier with any of them... but trust me, guys, it CAN be done.
You are replying to an old thread. When this thread started it was in fact NOT possible at all. Patch 1.2 fixed this, so yes you can now RE Vibroknives/Shotguns normally.

swashbucler
03.12.2013 , 03:49 AM | #23
the greens can be RE for the blues and the blues for the purps

MilesTeg_cy
03.12.2013 , 08:59 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by swashbucler View Post
the greens can be RE for the blues and the blues for the purps
Thank you very much bro. After almost 1 year
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert