Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

the hidden sounds pvp rwz team

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
the hidden sounds pvp rwz team

Soapland
03.08.2013 , 09:34 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
Thank you so much for your posts my man. You really lighten my day up and bring me hope that there are still decent players out there. (btw, penguin is nothing but a worm, I wouldn't want to ruin his ego. Then he wouldn't come on to server forums anymore, then who could I troll?)

Edit: btw, people would remember if I said who I was from The Maw. And I only pug because that's all i can do. Since my guild broke up. And I don't want to get in with a loser guild (Hidden Sound).
Well, i'm glad i could tickle your balls for you oh great general!! We should talk in-game. Hey! I just got a wonderful idea! You and me pugging together in our very own 2-man premade!! It's the stuff of legend! Just drop me a mail with your character's name and i'll add you to my friends list ok? Good.
ELZABETH --- Sage
SCHLONGBIRD --- Sentinel
yuc (**** class)

General_Aldo
03.09.2013 , 05:19 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Soapland View Post
Well, i'm glad i could tickle your balls for you oh great general!! We should talk in-game. Hey! I just got a wonderful idea! You and me pugging together in our very own 2-man premade!! It's the stuff of legend! Just drop me a mail with your character's name and i'll add you to my friends list ok? Good.
I wouldn't be the King of Pugs anymore.

-Bob-
03.11.2013 , 05:28 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by General_Aldo View Post
I don't want to give it away and ruin the fun...

Edit: Badergy holds true to the name.
ive seen u
Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you're not
It's all downhill from here......
Bastion
My Referral link