Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cancelling Sub..

Berronaxftw
03.11.2013 , 05:00 PM | #1

Pistols-GS
03.11.2013 , 05:09 PM | #2
I don't mean to sound rude here, but one of the reasons leaving is due to an NPC wanting to marry your toon?

Am I missing something? Sorry just curious.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

Seireeni
03.11.2013 , 05:17 PM | #3
You don't want to romance someone, don't hit the button with flirt on it. Ever. There's only 1 companion I've found who you probably can break up with. (Not counting the times when you can romance 2 at the same time and have to break up with 1 in order to stay with another)

And you can't blame Andronikos if he finds your fem inquisitor so hot that he just can't let you go! :DDD

aeterno
03.11.2013 , 05:23 PM | #4
Thems the risks of being a "player".

Never know when you stumble across a stage 5 clinger.

Important life lesson there for ya, don't be playing with other peoples/NPC's hearts.

Also I am unsubbing cos the magenta crystals are actually fuchsia.

Asuka
03.11.2013 , 05:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
I don't mean to sound rude here, but one of the reasons leaving is due to an NPC wanting to marry your toon?

Am I missing something? Sorry just curious.
No, the OP is just looking for attention that's all. Maybe got rejected by Khem.

chuixupu
03.11.2013 , 05:27 PM | #6
lol....
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

ShatteredVision
03.11.2013 , 05:28 PM | #7
0/10

Shame
I'll rain
Blood
Down

On this city

Andryah
03.11.2013 , 05:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
No, the OP is just looking for attention that's all. Maybe got rejected by Khem.
LOL

I was more thinking it was Khem showing different ways he can use his blade on the OP.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

gallirw
03.11.2013 , 05:43 PM | #9
I unsubbed because my dog told me he was unimpressed with the expansion.
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

JPryde
03.11.2013 , 05:45 PM | #10
Lets assume for a moment, that the reasons, the OP listed were indeed worth canceling the sub about (which I do not agree to)....

Why in the heck does the OP tell us, that he is canceling his sub ? Why would anyone care ? Is he any VIP I should know everything about ?

Come on, be a man and just change your Facebook status like every other freak who cannot go 10 Minutes without telling strangers, what they are doing.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
T3-M4
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !