Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

BurnedRemains

• Dev Post
So now I wonder when the next update is haha...might have to save up creds for Gold Scalene. :p

I wonder when it is too... OH WAIT I KNOW! :rak_03:

Here are the details! Game update 1.7.2 is going live with tomorrow morning's maintenance! That's right, you will be playing the Gree Event once again within 24 hours. Also since I know this will come up, the Gree Event will be running from March 12th - March 26th.

There are some other things I wanted to keep all of you apprised of as well. Aside from the Golden Scalene Armor being embargoed from the Cartel Market, so are a few other items. They are:

• Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Dire Overlord's Vestments
  • Dire Warmaster's Body Armor
  • Dire Eliminator's Chestguard
  • Guard Captain's Chestplate
  • CZ-27k Stealth Ops Suit
  • CZ-18x Avalanche Chestplate
  • Honored Master's Vestments
  • Honored Champion's Robe
  • Honored Sabarist's Harness
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • MA-52 Med-tech Chestplate
  • Emergency Responder's Overcoat
  • MA-53 Overwatch Chestplate
  • Jawagram "I Love You"
  • Jawagram "It's A Surprise"

One last thing I wanted to tease... Make sure you check out the Gree Event vendor. You will see what I think is the coolest looking mount in our game to date. Like, seriously it is amazing.

-eric

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

One last thing I wanted to tease... Make sure you check out the Gree Event vendor. You will see what I think is the coolest looking mount in our game to date. Like, seriously it is amazing.

-eric

oh, that sounds really cool. can't wait for tomorrow.

Here are the details! Game update 1.7.2 is going live with tomorrow morning's maintenance! That's right, you will be playing the Gree Event once again within 24 hours. Also since I know this will come up, the Gree Event will be running from March 12th - March 26th.

There are some other things I wanted to keep all of you apprised of as well. Aside from the Golden Scalene Armor being embargoed from the Cartel Market, so are a few other items. They are:

• Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • Jawagram "I Love You"

-eric

Yikes! Time to find those Gree trophies.... oh please... let them be in my cargo...

Thanks Eric!

• Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • Jawagram "I Love You"

-eric

If I might ask, why are you removing these armors?

If I might ask, why are you removing these armors?

New stuff is coming. The announcer during SXSW. Let me see if I can find the link to the panel discussion.

EDIT: Here is the panel discussion.

Edited by Rafaman

New stuff is coming. The announcer during SXSW. Let me see if I can find the link to the panel discussion.

EDIT: Here is the panel discussion.

Thanks. I was kinda away from the internet over the weekend, so I'm still getting caught up on stuff I missed.

Edited by LtGeneralGezlin

Great, so the scalene set I spent a week outfitting with level 45 purple components for a low-level alt to look forward to is now a silly waste of time. Why am I always punished for following the rules and doing things early?

Agreed. Again Bioware messes up by bowing to the cry babies that want everything for free. Will there ever be anything in this game that's truly rare/hard to achieve. :rolleyes:

• Dire Taskmaster's Robe
  • Honored Adept's Shroud
  • Jawagram "I Love You"

-eric

Will the old cartel packs be disappearing, with the new ones being added tomorrow?

-eric

OMG YOU TEASE!!! We wanted more communication, not torture!!!!

Great, so the scalene set I spent a week outfitting with level 45 purple components for a low-level alt to look forward to is now a silly waste of time. Why am I always punished for following the rules and doing things early?

Boohoo. Woe is you. Take out the components and save them for when you're 45.

Whoa, logic.

-eric

Please tell me it's better than the Czerka holiday mount. I almost died when I saw it.

Agreed. Again Bioware messes up by bowing to the cry babies that want everything for free. Will there ever be anything in this game that's truly rare/hard to achieve. :rolleyes:

The Gree event was never a 1 time deal. If it was, then making an unachievable reputation bar for it was an incredibly stupid decision.

The Gree event was always coming back. The only ones crying like babies are whose whining and crying that it isn't a one time deal.

Edited by ZionHalcyon

The Gree event was never a 1 time deal. If it was, then making an unachievable reputation bar for it was an incredibly stupid decision.

The Gree event was always coming back. The only ones crying like babies are whose whining and crying that it isn't a one time deal.

You should read the post you quoted in context to what he was responding on. His complaint was about the requirement for gree rep gear being lowered to level 10, not the event recurring. Not that I agree with his complaint, but your response and understanding of his statement are way off.

Here are the details!

-eric

New things coming in.

Old things going away (and thus becoming super-cool collectables).

Awesome :D

... maybe I should buy some of the ones I don't have before they go away ... :rolleyes:

Edited by Jagrevi

I wonder if there will be a new level above legend of the gree ? We will know a week tomorrow for sure. I hope there are new quests too , not sure I could stand doing the creature killing mission on 9 characters per day for another 14 days.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

How are you being punished? It seems to silly to throw level 45 mods into any gear for a low-level alt. You could have just saved the mods in your cargo bay along with the armor. But you can let the armor sit there until level 45 as you planned. Or you can strip out the level 45 mods and leave them in the cargo bay for use when your alt gets to level 45 and now get many more levels of use out of that armor by using it at lower-levels. Yet, you view this as being "punished". Incredible.

-eric

I can't help but read that in a really sarcastic voice. Must be a cultural thing. Is it alright looking?

Edited by Tatile