Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is all the CC i keep hearing about?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Where is all the CC i keep hearing about?

Banderal
03.10.2013 , 10:01 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodeena View Post
This thread seems to be about CC in wz and other pvp but i am curious to know which cc skills are being used in FPs that the enemy just stands there in shock for the entire time we are battling the other boss and also how people are able to label enemies and players with icons. Thanks for the help and information in advance.
This should probably be in one of the PvE forums, not the PvP one - but since the marking answer can be related to PvP...

For the first question - some classes (most?) have a 1 minute stun (that breaks on damage) that they can fire off. Some affect only droids. Some affect only "humans". In PvP those stuns work different (or not at all).

About marking - there may be a better way to do this, but they way I know is to target the thing you want to mark. Then right click on their portrait. The right click menu that comes up has an option to "mark" (I think that's what it's called) with a sub-menu that has all the symbols on it. People will usually use this in PvP to mark healers so that you know to focus on them (in theory).