Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guide to Beating Lightspring Easily

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Guide to Beating Lightspring Easily

Terentheren
03.09.2013 , 11:39 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaodon View Post
There is a trick to this encounter that makes it very easy to beat. The fight starts off with Jedi vs Jedi, and Diago up in the air via Force Lift. You are not yet in combat.

Step 1: Move away from the fight (at least 60-90 meters) (** see below)
Step 2: "Pull" Diago away from the Jedi fight (* see below)
Step 3: Kill Diago easily
Step 4: Heal to full, get your energy back, apply stims, etc.
Step 5: Kill Jedi
Step 6: Profit

* "Pulling" is a technique in MMOs where you shoot an enemy then run backwards, forcing it to chase you far from its starting point.

** Diago is a chump when he is not standing within range of the Jedi fight. Once you realize this, the encounter becomes laughably trivial to solo. I set up my Companion behind the bridge you crossed to get to the encounter, and put him in Passive mode. I then went within 30m, shot Diago once, then ran across the bridge. Once he arrived, well out of range of the Jedi fight, I put my Companion back to attack mode and ate Diago's lunch.
This strat no longer works. Diago will not move. You will need to kill Vaverone Zare instead first. I pulled her, got her down to 50% health, and then used DA to get out of combat and heal up, came up behind her when she was still around 50% health..she hadn't moved from the spot on the bridge I pulled her to...and killed her. Then had a tough 3-4 minutes dpsing Diago down.
Terentheren

toryblue
02.06.2014 , 02:29 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Terentheren View Post
This strat no longer works. Diago will not move. You will need to kill Vaverone Zare instead first. I pulled her, got her down to 50% health, and then used DA to get out of combat and heal up, came up behind her when she was still around 50% health..she hadn't moved from the spot on the bridge I pulled her to...and killed her. Then had a tough 3-4 minutes dpsing Diago down.
I actually just used the OP's strategy and it worked for me. Diago will move if you get his attention and you can then move to the far side of the bridge (he will be roughly in the middle of the bridge at this point).

Kaos_KidSWTOR
02.10.2014 , 12:58 PM | #53
I chose the neutral option, so :P no fighting for me. sure i'm Darkside on my GS but, i felt no need to kill that Jedi and diago