Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Episode VII Cast News

Selorian
03.09.2013 , 10:54 AM | #1
Some news on the original cast returning to Star Wars Episode VII:

Good Movies Bad Movies

LadyKulvax
03.09.2013 , 11:13 AM | #2
I would change the title to 'Huge news regarding the Disney purchase', because that's what this is, unless I'm mistaken, they just confirmed that the EU is mostly protected and that Carrie, Harrison and Mark are already signed and a few smaller things.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Crawelc
03.09.2013 , 12:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
I would change the title to 'Huge news regarding the Disney purchase', because that's what this is, unless I'm mistaken, they just confirmed that the EU is mostly protected and that Carrie, Harrison and Mark are already signed and a few smaller things.
Which part leads you to believe the EU is protected? The only thing I saw remotly close to that was that Disney looked a "the holocron" before the purchase. BURN IT WITH FIRE DISNEY, HOT HOT FIRE
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

LadyKulvax
03.09.2013 , 12:28 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Which part leads you to believe the EU is protected? The only thing I saw remotly close to that was that Disney looked a "the holocron" before the purchase. BURN IT WITH FIRE DISNEY, HOT HOT FIRE
It seemed like Lucas was trying to protect ALL of it, not just the films/shows, the way it reads.
Also, why burn decades of extremely hard work? fans like you I will never understand.
Kote! Kandosii sa ka'rta, Vode an.
Battle Honour

Crawelc
03.09.2013 , 08:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
It seemed like Lucas was trying to protect ALL of it, not just the films/shows, the way it reads.
Also, why burn decades of extremely hard work? fans like you I will never understand.
Decades of making money hand over fist on Mary Sue characters that have been milked for everything they are worth. I call for a reset personally. I dont see how that is hard to understand.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>

BrianDavion
03.09.2013 , 08:39 PM | #6
Decades of making money hand over fist on Mary Sue characters that have been milked for everything they are worth. I call for a reset personally. I dont see how that is hard to understand.
Money makijng hand voer fist. yup I can't see why Disney'd not be intrested in that.

Crawelc
03.09.2013 , 08:44 PM | #7
DId Disney put any of the lore from the EU of Marvel that they had been making money had over fist on into the Avengers or any of the movies they have made around Marvel? Nope good ole patriotic Cap and rage Hulk FTW. That is what I hope for from the new era of Star Wars.

Wolfninjajedi
03.09.2013 , 08:56 PM | #8
Mary Sue characters? Who? Last I checked, not all of them(the ones who are important) are perfect.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Crawelc
03.09.2013 , 09:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Mary Sue characters? Who? Last I checked, not all of them(the ones who are important) are perfect.
Oh come on man, you are gonna take EU Luke and put him in a movie? The history channel is already doing that. Its called "The Bible" with EU Luke Skywalker playing as GOD.

Wolfninjajedi
03.09.2013 , 09:10 PM | #10
Oh come on man, you are gonna take EU Luke and put him in a movie? The history channel is already doing that. Its called "The Bible" with EU Luke Skywalker playing as GOD.
Who even knows, this is Luke at his fullest potential realized? Who knows, that he'll be a main character anyway? Besides, a Mary/Gary Sue/Stu isn't just a person who has insane power, they also don't have any flaws, they have things go there way, their life is perfect etc etc. Luke aside from his insane power(which he gained over time, it isn't like he woke up one day and was like that so even then that doesn't make him a Sue cause he worked on it), he isn't a perfect being.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.