Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 crew skils??? O.O

Zanguar
12.21.2011 , 02:04 AM | #1
Ok, this is odd.. my BH and mako had Armortech, Scaveging and Underworld trading... and now i loged in and i have also Archeology aded.... how this is posible, is it some bug or something??
A: Screen shot or it didn't happen
B: No screen shot, it was a phone conversation...
A: ....screen shot or it didn't happen...

Shammus
12.21.2011 , 02:06 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanguar View Post
Ok, this is odd.. my BH and mako had Armortech, Scaveging and Underworld trading... and now i loged in and i have also Archeology aded.... how this is posible, is it some bug or something??
I believe its a bug, you won't be able to do the fourth one.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

Zanguar
12.21.2011 , 02:12 AM | #3
would like to some higher lvl crafting chars to let me know do you had something like this, and i will send also a ticket to BW, will see what they will say

Shammus
12.21.2011 , 02:12 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanguar View Post
would like to some higher lvl crafting chars to let me know do you had something like this, and i will send also a ticket to BW, will see what they will say
yes a member of my guild had this happen, he couldn't use the 4th skill.
Sith Weapons And Tactics
Guildmaster | Giradda the Hutt
You have been knocked unconscious! Pain and suffering tries to strike YOU, but misses! You died. Returning to home point, please wait...LOADING, PLEASE WAIT

Varrith
12.21.2011 , 02:43 AM | #5
yeah this keeps happening to me as well the skill is at and stuck to 0 and the icon/name is based off one of the crafting skills on another of your characters. If opened will typically show items from one of my other skills however they are unusable.

would be kind of interesting if you could remote control your alts crew skills from other characters though cut down on a bit of logging in and out rapidly

Saigan
12.21.2011 , 02:45 AM | #6
I get this alot when I queue up some missions/crafts on one character and then log to another.
The active character ends up with not only the extra skill I just queued up on my alt, but also the relevant tracking on the mini map for it.
Gets a bit annoying when I run to a node on the map only to find its actually not one I can gather.
Inherited will.
The destiny of the age and the dreams of the people.
These are things that will not be stopped.
As long as people pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!

Zanguar
12.21.2011 , 04:29 AM | #7
ty all for responces, now i don't feal like '*** O.O'