Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

06/03/2013 The future of the Republic is bright

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
06/03/2013 The future of the Republic is bright

SpoeMeister
03.07.2013 , 01:53 AM | #1
This thread is dedicated to the awesome time I had last night while PvP'ing in the lowbie league.

I went on my Sentinel, L47 Watchman and decided to only PvP, to farm commendations by the time I hit 50. Last night, I solo queued for around 20 matches and my win ratio was at least 80% of those matches.

Some were close, others were complete roll overs. In two matches, I entered late but we were able to turn things around to a certain extent (Civil War: when I entered, the enemy had 2 nodes, we only one. But we took a second node, held it for a good long time, but then two decided to be a hero and go for third and we lost. Yes, this is bad. The second one was huttball)

And it's not like I always played with the same people as well. Sometimes I came across the same people, but usually I saw 7 completely different names than before.

So for me, I just wanted to say this:

The future of Republic PvP is bright, as there are people willing to communicate and work together, even in PUG's.

My ingame name was Nadobo, holler if you were part of the epicness last night!
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

nicosand
03.07.2013 , 06:44 PM | #2
the future of rep pvp is bright?? eeeh, when was it ever dark?? Reps win 80% of wz anyway :P

Jrmngndr
03.08.2013 , 01:16 AM | #3
It's so bright I can't see my quickbars sometimes.
Drakeld | Malygris | Jormungandr
The Tchazzar Legacy

MidichIorian
03.08.2013 , 01:52 AM | #4
I quickly re-rolled to pub when I noticed how most of my imp games ended. Pretty sweet because I prefer sage over sorc.

atroxlol
03.08.2013 , 09:32 AM | #5
im playing rep this days on my lowbie shadow i have in Serenity..everybody is so nice in the fleet, all kissing each others and hugging each others, its all so sweet i almost lose my teeths.
but back to the topic, yea, rep usually better at lowbies for some reason, played from 3 pm to 2 am and ive lost 4 games in total.mostly better comunication in ops chat, no blaming in capslock after 10 seconds into the game..everybody seems to do theyre job pretty nicely.little things that makes u play much much better in a team.
Frankz - operative
Ozji - shadow