Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOL INVICTUS - Republic PVE/Endgame guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Progenitor > Guild Recruitment
SOL INVICTUS - Republic PVE/Endgame guild

Zuggss
11.18.2012 , 01:31 PM | #21
UPDATE

5/5 Bosses down in Terror from Beyond - Normal Mode
1/5 Bosses down in Terror from Beyond - Hard Mode

Shai-Huluud
11.21.2012 , 11:12 AM | #22
Lots of new members lately so we have started running a regular story mode operation night again on thursday evenings to go with our hard mode events on mondays and tuesdays.

if you are new to the game and or someone who wants to start getting into operations/learn the ropes from patient more experienced people then drop by and have a look around.
Neil.
RIP SWG - Jonni Mnemonic (Bria)

symke
01.17.2013 , 06:26 AM | #23
How active is SOL lately?
The reason I ask is because I've accepted invitation from a guild in-game and regretted it very soon, as the guild was almost non active with just 5 of it's members playing regularly. Which meant no real OPs and very poor PVP.
So, how many players does SOL have that are still active and what part of the day do you usually get together?
I am very interested in PVP, but would like to sink my teeth into some OPs as this is a major part of the game I've been missing on so far.

Shai-Huluud
01.17.2013 , 06:33 AM | #24
Well I tend to do Ops on Monday and Tuesday (we also run them on Thursdays) and on Monday we had 22 people online and on Tuesday I think it was 17.

So I would say fairly active.

Most of us are in our Thirties (although we have one in his fifties) so we have day jobs and commitments, consequently we are normally on during weekday evenings and at weekends.

We also have an imperial arm and when i logged over from the republic side the other week (12 on republic during the day I think it was a Saturday) we had another 6 on the imperial side.

These are precise numbers you understand, no artificial inflation. Sometimes it is quieter and you might find only 5 or 6 on, but Ops nights are always busiest.

let me know if you have any other questions.
Neil.

symke
01.17.2013 , 06:57 AM | #25
I would say that means you guys are pretty active and it's nice to hear that you belong in my age group .
I see your OP runs are well organized, so my only question for now would be in regard to PVP.
How many players are interested in PVP? I know we are talking about RP-PVE server, but there are still many good fights in WZs. I have just reached 50 and after my first shock of being almost completely useless with my recruit gear, I am in a process of getting to the WH gear.
I don't know if I am good enough for ranked WZs, but would at least like to try few WZs in a group so I could see the difference organized approach has in WZs.

Shai-Huluud
01.17.2013 , 07:01 AM | #26
There isn't tons of PVP'ers amongst our numbers although plenty of the guys DO PVP we don't organise anything at the moment.

A while back I had a go at organising it a bit but it was hard to get momentum, perhaps with the new patch 1.7 and the first steps towards open world PVP there may be enough interest but otherwise you are mostly going to find operations events...and a nice group of old gamers

...although i would like to add that I'm still physically a teenager.
Neil.

symke
01.17.2013 , 07:21 AM | #27
Thanks for now. I will definitely contact you in next few days.
As I already am a member on your web site I imagine contacting someone in-game and asking them for an invite is the way to go?

Shai-Huluud
01.17.2013 , 07:48 AM | #28
Absolutely.

Your best bet is to go to our Recruitment page where you will see a list of officer mains, you can also link to our profiles and see our alts.

Tonight you will have a good chance of catching Layana at 7pm GMT but I won't be on myself (although i might pop on briefly)
Neil.

Shai-Huluud
01.27.2013 , 02:28 AM | #29
Ooops, just noticed that the raid progression on our first post is waaay out of date....but not anymore!
Neil.

Delilah
03.08.2013 , 06:45 AM | #30
Just wanted to say that we are still active and still welcoming people to apply for membership. Patch 2.0 is lurking around the corner and now is a good time to join a guild if you are not in one already, because you have some time to get to know people before the levelling craze starts all over again.