Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

Eillack
03.07.2013 , 10:41 AM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Any reason i should btw?
There are books based on those games? Way to milk it.
Even if i read those books, it wouldnt make me like the games more. Assuming the books are any good. Wich is a rarity in star wars. In anycase I recon one doesnt read star wars books for their literally quality, but even so. Wouldnt make me forget the in game experience.

I didnt rushed TFU1 nor TFU2 They are so linear and straight forward that, they cant be rushed.
But i recall what i hate more about those games were their dlcs.
dont get me wrong the game might be entertaining, to play it once. But i found the whole thing cheap, very "comercial"
THe Voice acting were good at least.

Give me Jedi knight II outcast and jedi knight III academy anytime over that. Better yet give me KOTOR III
Hey wise guy, the books were the true versions of what the games were based on. There were hardly any demi-god powers, Starkiller struggled, people were realistic, etc.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Spartanik
03.07.2013 , 11:21 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Hey wise guy, the books were the true versions of what the games were based on. There were hardly any demi-god powers, Starkiller struggled, people were realistic, etc.
I heard that before so? that realy doesnt change nothing about the game. The books are the books, the game are the game. The overal story is the same.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Wolfninjajedi
03.07.2013 , 11:56 PM | #183
I heard that before so? that realy doesnt change nothing about the game. The books are the books, the game are the game. The overal story is the same.
And the books are the canon, while the games aren't or the mechanics are not. So...what do you find wrong with it? If it makes you feel any better, Galen never fought Palpatine and he won against Vader by the skin of his teeth, the 2nd time with the clone he was fighting 'disinterested'.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Spartanik
03.08.2013 , 12:10 AM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
And the books are the canon, while the games aren't or the mechanics are not. So...what do you find wrong with it? If it makes you feel any better, Galen never fought Palpatine and he won against Vader by the skin of his teeth, the 2nd time with the clone he was fighting 'disinterested'.
I told you i found very comercial oriented, very cheap. I didnt enjoy it.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Wolfninjajedi
03.08.2013 , 12:14 AM | #185
I told you i found very comercial orented, very cheap. I didnt enjoy it.
Thats it? Alright then..won't press, ain't right for the thread anyhow.

Spartanik
03.08.2013 , 12:35 AM | #186
Thats it? Alright then..won't press, ain't right for the thread anyhow.
Im talking about the games not the books.
The overal story is very cliché and cartoonish, quite predicatable, and once at the end, meh i didnt find nothing special, that stands realy out or that is unique in the story.
i wouldnt call it good by any means. I had hopes before buying FU1 but when i played it while entertaining the first time i couldnt bother to play it again. I remembering being somewhat disapointed with it.
To call those games good when there have been other star wars games with much higher quality its ridiculous. in my opinion.
Also
Quote:

Wolfninjajedi
03.08.2013 , 12:39 AM | #187
Im talking about the games not the books.
The overal story is very cliché and cartoonish, quite predicatable, and once at the end, meh i didnt find nothing special, that stands realy out or that is unique in the story.
i wouldnt call it good by any means. I had hopes before buying FU1 but when i played it while entertaining the first time i couldnt bother to play it again. I remembering being somewhat disapointed with it.
To call those games good when there have been other star wars games with much higher quality its ridiculous. in my opinion.
Well you are entitled to your opinion, everyone is....I guess that is a good thing about entertainment.

discbox
03.08.2013 , 04:48 AM | #188
Ventress becomes more and more interesting. I don't care Anakin.

Ashoka and Ventress having something in common was nice to see.

kirorx
03.08.2013 , 06:11 AM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by discbox View Post
Ventress becomes more and more interesting. I don't care Anakin.

Ashoka and Ventress having something in common was nice to see.
I really like Ventress now, her character arch from baddie sith pawn to anti-hero loner has made her very interesting.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Eillack
03.08.2013 , 07:44 AM | #190
Well you are entitled to your opinion, everyone is....I guess that is a good thing about entertainment.
Don't try to make him see reason anymore, can't help someone who won't listen due to having their head shoved up their...
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.