Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lookin4 pve guild tank

SushaBrancaleone
03.07.2013 , 08:18 AM | #1
Hello
so I subscribed again after a 1 year break. 'm spekked and geared to tank (shadow)
unbuffed:
21k health
5.6k armour
38% dmg reduction
24,6% def. chance
34% shield chance
40.8% shield absorption

I would like to do some OPs (tanking.) and am looking for an active pve guild, possibly in need of tanks. I passed my 30's so I would rather join a guild with a similar age group if possible. Also I'm not a ventrillo or ts enthusiast but will use it if its necessary. It just has to do with the age group i mentioned above, at my age i really can't be bothered to listen to what half a dozen of 15 year olds have to say. no offense intended, its about me not them.

So..? any takers?

Ushuma-Orbi
03.07.2013 , 10:28 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SushaBrancaleone View Post
Hello
so I subscribed again after a 1 year break. 'm spekked and geared to tank (shadow)
unbuffed:
21k health
5.6k armour
38% dmg reduction
24,6% def. chance
34% shield chance
40.8% shield absorption

I would like to do some OPs (tanking.) and am looking for an active pve guild, possibly in need of tanks. I passed my 30's so I would rather join a guild with a similar age group if possible. Also I'm not a ventrillo or ts enthusiast but will use it if its necessary. It just has to do with the age group i mentioned above, at my age i really can't be bothered to listen to what half a dozen of 15 year olds have to say. no offense intended, its about me not them.

So..? any takers?
Hi there!

In this section you can find most of the Guilds in server, some of the threads contains the age requirement, I have a couple of suggestions, but since I don't want to make advertisement I just wrote you a PM.

Have a nice day!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

Aragorrius
03.07.2013 , 06:45 PM | #3
Floor Inspectors is recruiting.

We're currently at a level where we can field 2 raid groups and we cleared all content.

give our page a look if you like.

Floorinspectors.enjin.com

Especially for Explosive Conflict Nightmare we could use another SIN tank

/w Sazed or Mjade when interested in joining.
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

Boyana
03.07.2013 , 09:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SushaBrancaleone View Post
Hello
unbuffed:
21k health
5.6k armour
38% dmg reduction
24,6% def. chance
34% shield chance
40.8% shield absorption

So..? any takers?
Hello!
Guild Element Zero is recruiting and they are looking for more tanks and healers.
Also, what seems important to say, their members and the guild leader are all adults, some have kids, some are also 30+ etc.

If you want more info you can check: http://www.ez-guild.com/viewpage.php?page_id=6 or apply at www.ez-guild.com/.

Bye and good luck!