Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros gifts?

ChazDoit
12.21.2011 , 03:58 AM | #1
Does anybody know what presents she likes the most? When I give her Republic Memorabilia, Weapons and Military Gear she only says "That's so nice". +25 affection

Pretty much anything else that I tried gives me zero, including Courting

yokubou
12.21.2011 , 04:16 AM | #2
I gave her Courting just now and she liked it
The Ravager EU

Hanako - 50 Sith Marauder
Envy - 50 Sith Sorcerer

kirasakuya
12.21.2011 , 04:24 AM | #3
She like Weapons.
She love Military Gear, Artifacts, Republic Memorabilia

ChazDoit
12.21.2011 , 05:58 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kirasakuya View Post
She like Weapons.
She love Military Gear, Artifacts, Republic Memorabilia
I just gave her a Rank 5 Republic Memorabilia and the ungrateful bratt only said "that's quite nice" +60 affection

While I can get +90 affection with a Cultiral Artifact Rank 1 with Khem Val

iDerrien
12.21.2011 , 06:20 AM | #5
I'm playing a dark side female sorc (currently about 6k pure evilness points ).

Does anyone know if its possible to get ashara to high affection level? Or is it only possible with light side characters?

thx in advance.

Fredbob
12.21.2011 , 06:29 AM | #6
You can raise her affection, I'm also playing full dark (8k atm) and she's slowly increasing.

The thing to remember is she isn't simply Light-sided. Sure you may gain some extra points there but she is rational not Light. I've gained affection choosing certain darkside actions, because they were rational - if you think about the choices in a rational sense not good/bad then you'll see lots of +40 coming up.

If any chat lines involve killing jedi pop up though, avoid

Dasthug
12.21.2011 , 09:02 AM | #7
She is horrible about gifts. All the stuff she "loves", like republic stuff and weapons, gives a pitiful raise given that she is a relatively late-game companion and should have double the gains of, say, khem. I also can't find a difference between stuff she "loves" and stuff she doesn't hate. Given gifts of equal level, I either get 0 affection or like 26. There is no differentiation between the gifts that actually give any rating increase.

Vaestmannaeyjar
12.21.2011 , 10:04 AM | #8
I'd be wary of a woman who loves guns.

Rade_Harkin
12.21.2011 , 11:02 AM | #9
I have a hunch that her paltry affection gain from gifts is a bug. I'll probably open a case about it tonight.
Terra Firma - US PVP
Play for fun. Aim to win.
Recruitment Thread | Guild Website
Harkin ("Tankasin")

Dasthug
12.21.2011 , 11:15 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Rade_Harkin View Post
I have a hunch that her paltry affection gain from gifts is a bug. I'll probably open a case about it tonight.
Yeah, after experimenting a bit at the gift vendor last night and being frustrated I hope it is a bug. It doesn't make sense that she'd be the only companion to have such general gift apathy.