Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, head over to the thread in my signature for a comprehensive list of items which were advertised and are worn by NPCs.

Some are definitelly something many would like to see in the ce store.

http://assets.vg247.com/current//2010/08/screen02_miraluka_full.jpg - I WANT

Hmm... let's see:

Chest - We already have tons of them, just with different textures (Jedi battlelord for example).

Gloves - Jedi Knight battlemaster gloves with different texture.

Pants - Textures on naked legs, as with most pants, so meh.

Booth - Smuggler / Agent boots with different texture. And honestly males should not wear boots like those.

I'm sick and tired of all the re-skins. How about something new for a change, instead of more re-skins from NPCs.

Edited by Aelther

Meh they don't do new stuff or the CM. You think they would do it for us? We won't be paying anymore for it so I don't expect anything great .. :rak_03:

They said the 1st shipment of cm stuff wouldn't be new, only re-skins, but 2nd shipment would be unique.

One question; I've heard *RUMORS* that the Collector's Edition store might be opening up. Is there any truth to that rumor? As a Collector's Edition owner, I would be absolutely gutted, as it was literally the only reason I purchased the CE.

Assuming it will remain exclusive, however, then great news! I'm dying to see what you guys have in store... possibly a moddable version of Orgis Din's Lightsaber? ^_^

Nicely put!

For pets? Companions. Hear me out:

Any of the modern companions that any class can have (thus, my Sith smashmonkey could have, say, an Aric Jorgan pet).

These pets would not have the storyline or actual 'Companion' abilities - all they would do is be able to take Companion modifications (if desired), be dressed up, and follow the character around - that's it. They would go under 'Pets', along with your tauntaun ram and your mutant akk dog. Just a random idea that'll never happen, but it sounds interesting (or if it does, it'll be Cartel Market).

LOL that's so lame, having a mini aric around would be lulz though

LOL that's so lame, having a mini aric around would be lulz though

You should have been around in beta where npc's bugged and here a few inchest high.

Mini Aric and mini Satele were the funnier bugs back then.

One question; I've heard *RUMORS* that the Collector's Edition store might be opening up. Is there any truth to that rumor? As a Collector's Edition owner, I would be absolutely gutted, as it was literally the only reason I purchased the CE.

Assuming it will remain exclusive, however, then great news! I'm dying to see what you guys have in store... possibly a moddable version of Orgis Din's Lightsaber? ^_^

Where did you hear these rumors? If there was even a shred of truth to them, the forums would probably already be ablaze with insane CE owners in a murderous rage.

You should have been around in beta where npc's bugged and here a few inchest high.

Mini Aric and mini Satele were the funnier bugs back then.

Would have been great to see it, missed beta cause I was still building my rig. I did see mini Satele at launch though, thought I was lagging til it showed her walking away. Laughed so damn hard :D

Would have been great to see it, missed beta cause I was still building my rig. I did see mini Satele at launch though, thought I was lagging til it showed her walking away. Laughed so damn hard :D

Youtube prob has a to nof beta footage / bugs. :cool:

As an idea, did anyone else watch the season finale of The Clone Wars from this season?? If you did, can you concur that the mask & robes w/hood up were very bad ***. It's one of the view stuff from the "future" Star Wars I'd like to see in-game. Heck. I'd even shell out CM for it; it is that cool looking. I'd like a pic of it, but can't figure out how to do so on my phone. :|

Edit: here it is (taken from another post); http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5940395#post5940395

Edited by jason_ralph

As an idea, did anyone else watch the season finale of The Clone Wars from this season?? If you did, can you concur that the mask & robes w/hood up were very bad ***. It's one of the view stuff from the "future" Star Wars I'd like to see in-game. Heck. I'd even shell out CM for it; it is that cool looking. I'd like a pic of it, but can't figure out how to do so on my phone. :|

Edit: here it is (taken from another post); http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5940395#post5940395

Yes. Yes. A million times yes. I said that the second I saw the episode. Actually, I paused it, called in my wife, and she said "Damn, those are adbass." My guardian tank would be ALL OVER those.

Yes. Yes. A million times yes. I said that the second I saw the episode. Actually, I paused it, called in my wife, and she said "Damn, those are adbass." My guardian tank would be ALL OVER those.

Do not expect miracles. Expect some over-the-top recolours and stuff. Things like that Jedi Temple Guard armor will definitely show up on the cartel market.

No, quite some people are begging for it though, with nonsense like "$10 account upgrades" and such.

I don't think anyone would ever buy a Bioware CE again if they did that. Why shell out $150 for a CE if you can piecemeal the parts you want for less than a fraction of the price later?

People CAN upgrade their account to CE though. It costs just about 60 bucks these days, and they have to be mentaly capable of searching for it on eBay or Amazon. But, they're either too stupid or too cheap.

No, quite some people are begging for it though, with nonsense like "$10 account upgrades" and such.

I don't think anyone would ever buy a Bioware CE again if they did that. Why shell out $150 for a CE if you can piecemeal the parts you want for less than a fraction of the price later?

People CAN upgrade their account to CE though. It costs just about 60 bucks these days, and they have to be mentaly capable of searching for it on eBay or Amazon. But, they're either too stupid or too cheap.

Local Gamestops are selling the CE for 30 dollars if you can find one on the shelf.

The other vendor that is up there for the DDE people is really bad. It only has 1 item and it's an overpriced speeder for 2.5 million.

Local Gamestops are selling the CE for 30 dollars if you can find one on the shelf.

The other vendor that is up there for the DDE people is really bad. It only has 1 item and it's an overpriced speeder for 2.5 million.

Would like if they put some old mounts in there

Not to mention that that overpriced speeder looks like a shoebox with a couple of markers glued to the sides. I don't know why anyone would buy that. Of course, I don't know why anyone would buy a Scion either but they do.

:cool: