Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Add Guild Capital Ships

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dmort's Avatar


Dmort
03.07.2013 , 04:31 PM | #1
I think they should make guild capital ships in the next update, the possibilities are endless. They could add hangars to dock your ships on, have access to the guild bank, etc. The list could go on and everyone can imagine something different to add. It's something i think lots of people would like to have in the next update.

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
03.07.2013 , 04:32 PM | #2
I believe that guild ships are already on their "to-do" list. Along with many other much-needed features.
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk

jedimasterjac's Avatar


jedimasterjac
03.07.2013 , 04:34 PM | #3
I fully agree and support this. Since November Beta, I've felt the need for guild ships. Why? These guild ships are a necessity in RP guilds, where the places to RP are few and far between. Allowing actual instances makes it perfect for RP, PvE, hell, even PvP guilds to prosper and meet freely.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Tsillah's Avatar


Tsillah
03.07.2013 , 04:37 PM | #4
There is a thread on this already on top of the suggestion forum about exactly this.

Gues you missed that.


/thread
Et In Gehenna Vixi...

HomicidalWhales's Avatar


HomicidalWhales
03.07.2013 , 04:47 PM | #5
They'll be coming... Soon™!

fademist's Avatar


fademist
03.07.2013 , 05:05 PM | #6
Even better made even titans and space pvp

CourtneyWoods's Avatar


CourtneyWoods
03.07.2013 , 05:31 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmort View Post
I think they should make guild capital ships in the next update, the possibilities are endless. They could add hangars to dock your ships on, have access to the guild bank, etc. The list could go on and everyone can imagine something different to add. It's something i think lots of people would like to have in the next update.
This is our Lead Designer, Damion Schubert's "baby" and it is on the "wall of crazy" to do list. But we are not going to put this feature out until it is perfect. So I wouldn't expect to see it anytime soon, but it is something we would love to do!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
03.07.2013 , 05:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
This is our Lead Designer, Damion Schubert's "baby" and it is on the "wall of crazy" to do list. But we are not going to put this feature out until it is perfect. So I wouldn't expect to see it anytime soon, but it is something we would love to do!
You gave me a sad today.
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk

Andryah's Avatar


Andryah
03.07.2013 , 05:52 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
You gave me a sad today.
She gave you an answer... rather then treat you like a mushroom though.

So remember to say thank you, even though the answer disappoints.

/2-cents
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

TheBBP's Avatar


TheBBP
03.07.2013 , 06:01 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
She gave you an answer... rather then treat you like a mushroom though.

So remember to say thank you, even though the answer disappoints.

/2-cents
Is your post count low?
REPUBLIC TROOPERS
Crosswire - Heavy GunnerElíta-one - Combat Medic
Canonball - Pointman

Ebon Hawk