Yo, BW, put out a date for Gree Event returning.

BurnedRemains

So I can plan accordingly, I sure as **** don't want to see it 3 months from now. I want it sooner. I'd like to get my sabers and can't until such date which is more of a put off than almost everything I've encountered thus far. Edited by BurnedRemains

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is probably going to be more than three months. I highly doubt they will have the event come back right around the same time people will still be leveling up to 55.

That will be the straw that breaks the camel's back if that is the case for me. I am NOT waiting that long to get legacy sabers after having to this long already post the Chevin event.

Sounds like others aren't efficient with their time.

Hanging out for 2-3hrs on a video game website isn't really setting an example for your efficiency/time management comments. I think you're just making things up to try and hide your impatience.

Plan for it to return in 12 months. Next February.

So I can plan accordingly, I sure as **** don't want to see it 3 months from now. I want it sooner. I'd like to get my sabers and can't until such date which is more of a put off than almost everything I've encountered thus far.

You certainly are demanding. Perhaps they'll give a week or two notice before it returns. It's sad if your overall enjoyment of this game hinges on this event or the weapon you earn through it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this; in the Gree event the Gray Secant goes from planet to planet to search for information etc, etc. So I'm guessing it will be on a different planet next time, and the stuff in the vendor will change.

But anyway, when they don't do what you want them to do in the up coming months, can I have your stuff when you leave?

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ™). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Golden Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that. :rak_03:

-eric

Edited by AmberGreen

That will be the straw that breaks the camel's back if that is the case for me. I am NOT waiting that long to get legacy sabers after having to this long already post the Chevin event.

It's not BioWare's fault you missed the event date. They well-advertised the event was coming. Just because you don't like the fact you couldn't get your precious sabers, doesn't mean we have to go through the same daily grind to get o-k gear. Honestly, it's your fault.

Well, that's a relief. I found out the day after it ended that I still had missions that hadn't been turned in yet, and they were taking up room in my journal. It'll probably be worth saving for when it's back on.

Hey everyone!

Although I cannot completely satisfy your request by stating a date that the Gree event will be returning, I do have some information at least. The Gree event will be returning a whole lot sooner than you think (note no ™). Soon in this case, is Game Update 1.7.2!

As part of this I wanted to make you all aware of the fact that along with the Gree Event coming back, the Gold Scalene Armor is going to be removed from the store at the same time, but that armor could always come back at a later date!

As one last teaser, we have some pretty cool information coming next week, so keep your eyes open for that. :rak_03:

-eric

oh my god! that's soooooooooooooo soooon!!! i was expecting months! thank you bioware and eric musco, but please don't remove pvp daileis this time

Yo, BW, put out a date for 2.0 as well please

I'd rather they committed to fixing the problems in 2.0 than committing to a release date. I'm worried some of the reported issues will make it to live unchanged.

I'd rather they committed to fixing the problems in 2.0 than committing to a release date. I'm worried some of the reported issues will make it to live unchanged.

I can see that they have been making consistent updates to pts. However there are also a lot of noises about class balance (some probably quite valid feedbacks). It is pretty hard to avoid in modern software development that some issues make their way to live. Hope that they prioritise correctly what to fix first.