Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Overview of the Planet Makeb

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Overview of the Planet Makeb
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.07.2013 , 03:57 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Please discuss Charles Boyd's "Overview of Planet Makeb" blog in this thread. If you haven't gotten a chance to read it, click this link!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LtGeneralGezlin
03.07.2013 , 05:24 PM | #2
That was a great read. I'm really looking forward to more, as well as the new expansion! (Glad I pre-ordered it. :P)
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Twickers
03.07.2013 , 05:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
That was a great read. I'm really looking forward to more, as well as the new expansion! (Glad I pre-ordered it. :P)
quoting this because this is exactly how I feel too, can't wait to see the expansion
The loneliest people are the KINDEST, the saddest people smile the BRIGHTEST, the most damaged people are the WISEST, ALL because they do not wish to see another soul suffer the same way they did. - Author Unknown

lucotas
03.07.2013 , 05:27 PM | #4
i would like to know if we will see world pvp on makeb. can you please tell us something about it?
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Tatile
03.07.2013 , 05:28 PM | #5
Completely irrelevant to the blog itself, but...

That's a pretty looking planet. Are we going to be able to properly explore it (climb random hills and stuff?) and find picnic areas and places for screen shots, or is it the standard "you go here and here and that's it"?

TalkingDinosaur
03.07.2013 , 05:29 PM | #6
Very interesting, but for future expansions can we please get some familiar worlds such as Kashyyyk and Dantooine in SW:TOR? Would be nice to revisit those places, especially Kashyyyk's Shadowlands.

Otherwise very nice read. I'm really looking forward to Makeb.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

FeelFlow
03.07.2013 , 05:51 PM | #7
It's sounding fantastic, looking forward to hearing more. Thanks for the glimpse.

chuixupu
03.07.2013 , 06:01 PM | #8
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to hearing more about Makeb and finally being able to set foot on it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

GalnarDegana
03.07.2013 , 06:11 PM | #9
Alrighty, I am actually excited about this! I was really worried that the Republic and Empire would get too distracted by the Hutt Cartel, but it sounds like the war will come in to play quite a bit here, and that makes me happy!

Can't wait, glad I preordered!

ChaoticDynamite
03.07.2013 , 06:26 PM | #10
Seems like were getting closer and closer with every detail that is released.
If theres one thing SWTOR taught me about PvP is don't hope don't ever hope just start building up your tolerance level.