Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day 3/7/2013

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
03.07.2013 , 10:56 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Good morning!

It's time for our SWTOR Daily question:

When adventuring on your Bounty Hunter which companion do you choose to have at your side?

Personal Answer: I am currently leveling a Powertech (spec Pyrotech), and I always have Torian out. We both have the level 40 pvp gear, so (imo) we look pretty awesome. Since I roleplay my BH as an honorable warrior, Torian is a great fit... he is also one of my favorite romances in the game.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Icebergy
03.07.2013 , 10:58 AM | #2
I used Mako for class missions for the story and HK-51 for everything else when I leveled my BH.
10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 7/10 HM
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Rafaman
03.07.2013 , 11:01 AM | #3
It's been Mako from day one. And, tbh, this is one class that I haven't needed any other companion.

Mako IMO is the best companion healer in the game and as I speced as a Merc dps, the heals were welcome.

And... she is cute as a button. Loved her story and, of course, I married the girl.

itsmymillertime
03.07.2013 , 11:12 AM | #4
Mako - hot sassy and heals.

/thread

iamthehoyden
03.07.2013 , 11:18 AM | #5
My merc was my first toon and I stuck with Mako through it. At 50 I'm using Blizz cause he's so dang cute. The new baby powertech I'm leveling will most likely run with Torian, perhaps Gault.
Edit: I will be super surprised if anyone regularly uses the walking pile of sludge.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Pistols-GS
03.07.2013 , 11:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
When adventuring on your Bounty Hunter which companion do you choose to have at your side?
Should this question be rephrased to Bounty Hunter/Trooper? Or is this factional roleplay only?

Just curious.
Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

CourtneyWoods
03.07.2013 , 11:35 AM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
Should this question be rephrased to Bounty Hunter/Trooper? Or is this factional roleplay only?

Just curious.
This is just Bounty Hunter for today. We will ask Trooper in the future.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Pistols-GS
03.07.2013 , 11:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
This is just Bounty Hunter for today. We will ask Trooper in the future.
Fair enough, thought I'd clarify to be sure.

Pistols Shield

<S Key To Victory>

DarthTHC
03.07.2013 , 11:42 AM | #9
The healer. Just seems easier as my BH took the tank spec and I'm not working overly hard to keep their gear at the pinnacle of what it could be.

I wish we could have companion customization kits for role. I'd sure like to be able to choose to bring companions for their personality without the utility issue overriding it.

Sorei
03.07.2013 , 11:44 AM | #10
Undoubtlessly, Torian. I like to keep my husband at my side. Nevertheless, I wish he had a different role.