Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG : Intrepid / Starsider Check in!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community > Check-ins
SWG : Intrepid / Starsider Check in!

Realizer
06.20.2012 , 06:57 PM | #111
Well, hello there. All in the sig.
Hope this isn't a necro.
Hen-u Aeiten / N'omis
Intrepid Posting Squad - IPS
Pre-CU - CU - NGE
The Shadowlands

QuaDaJun
10.08.2012 , 05:07 PM | #112
Played on Intrepid at launch of SWG. My main character was a wookiee, named Lofa I helped with getting the city of Solace started on Corellia, back in the day

JekRendar
11.18.2012 , 11:51 AM | #113
Not sure why us native Starsiderians have to share a thread with Intrepid, but it's all good. Group hug!
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

OceosLaRone
12.16.2012 , 02:23 PM | #114
Oceos LaRone from <Troop> (Starsider) here.

valindalsace
03.07.2013 , 06:44 AM | #115
Malachy/Borrsk from Starsider/Kettemoor/Ahazi of the 187th Fighter Wing... I am on Harbinger with a few other 187th people.

warstory
04.26.2013 , 09:48 AM | #116
Starsider warstory pilot checking in I am playing on pot5 witchbladde, apocaplypse
"Surely you know I could kill you just as easily with my lightsaber as I could with the force "
Witchbladde - sage , apocalypse - jug, arachniss - Assasin, shadowrunn - scoundrel , wetwired - sniper, cerebro - sent, bowbeforeme - sorc

RobertLeeGates
04.26.2013 , 02:29 PM | #117
Robert Thomas Primus of Intrepid checking in. Just found this posting. Hoping to find others from the good old days here. Same may know me as the owner of MERC Weapons and Driveyards on Naboo just east of THEED.

Now on Shadowlands, same name, just a few changes

ScarletBlaze
04.26.2013 , 02:56 PM | #118
Starsider:

ScarletBlaze, Keira

Now on Ebon Hawk with the best guild members I have ever known. We have one on the republic side and one on the imperial side.

Take Care.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30