Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Marshal_Ney
03.06.2013 , 07:28 PM | #2921
from EricMusco: BioWare

" As you guys are aware we are exploring a host of different options. Many of those options from the thread we created previously asking for everyone's input. (and thank you for that, that feedback has been extremely helpful to us)

Although I don't have details for you yet, I want to assure you that we are talking about the APAC servers on a daily basis. As soon as we have those details nailed down and ready to go, you will have them.

I know this is a "more of the same" kind of post but it is the truth. We are very actively working on confirming up the details and I will tell you about them the second that I can. "

And there we go,i think his words are genuine,and soon things will change in better for us,so let`s be just a bit more patient guys
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

Sildanar
03.06.2013 , 08:35 PM | #2922
Quote:
As you guys are aware we are exploring a host of different options. Many of those options from the thread we created previously asking for everyone's input. (and thank you for that, that feedback has been extremely helpful to us)

Although I don't have details for you yet, I want to assure you that we are talking about the APAC servers on a daily basis. As soon as we have those details nailed down and ready to go, you will have them.

I know this is a "more of the same" kind of post but it is the truth. We are very actively working on confirming up the details and I will tell you about them the second that I can.

-eric
Holy Cow...

Please please please fix this issue ASAP.

I prefer an APAC server merge (into a PVE server, if you can make seperate pvp/pve instances on the same server that would be even better) but I will take even a merge into respective West Coast servers atm.

This isssue is KILLING my interest in playing this great game atm, and I really really cant face rerolling again.

So great message and much appreciated for your attention to open communication
still waiting for a great response.

Thanks Eric
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

CHRISMAJERE
03.06.2013 , 09:39 PM | #2923
I cancelled my Subscription

That was my Solution

kjng
03.06.2013 , 09:59 PM | #2924
Please do something before 2.0.

The proliferation of war-zone brackets will, based on current situation in Master Darnala, cause:

1. no war-zone pops for the first bracket (10-29)
2. no war-zone pops for the second bracket (30-54) after a month or so.

I really hope I am wrong...

Thepainfairy
03.06.2013 , 11:24 PM | #2925
Has anyone actually tried getting on the phone direct to these developers at EA/Bioware? or trying to speak to someone with authority? maybe that's what we need to do....Skype calls are cheap.

falcon_Xtreme
03.06.2013 , 11:51 PM | #2926
Quote: Originally Posted by kjng View Post
Please do something before 2.0.

The proliferation of war-zone brackets will, based on current situation in Master Darnala, cause:

1. no war-zone pops for the first bracket (10-29)
2. no war-zone pops for the second bracket (30-54) after a month or so.

I really hope I am wrong...
Actualy this is a really good observation. The new brackets would be a death blow to pvp on master darnala. its bad now, more often than not. just another reason to deal with APAC server population issues sooner rather than later.
REDZONE & PROUD!

PurpleCliff
03.07.2013 , 12:48 AM | #2927
Quote: Originally Posted by Marshal_Ney View Post
from EricMusco: BioWare

" As you guys are aware we are exploring a host of different options. Many of those options from the thread we created previously asking for everyone's input. (and thank you for that, that feedback has been extremely helpful to us)

I know this is a "more of the same" kind of post but it is the truth. We are very actively working on confirming up the details and I will tell you about them the second that I can. "

And there we go,i think his words are genuine,and soon things will change in better for us,so let`s be just a bit more patient guys
Musco is a good guy. So even though this problem is taking RIDICULOUSLY LONG to remedy, I have the strength to trudge on a little longer.
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Scorpiooooo
03.07.2013 , 02:32 AM | #2928
Just more of the same, really. It's good they at least responded - but lets be honest, the response is the same as every other response, just worded friendlier and more reassuring. No solution or time frame - 7 months on.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

darthnish
03.07.2013 , 06:20 AM | #2929
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
Just more of the same, really. It's good they at least responded - but lets be honest, the response is the same as every other response, just worded friendlier and more reassuring. No solution or time frame - 7 months on.
well it sounded a little postive to me, what i dont understand is they;ve had 7 months to plan a solution,i mean ***, 7 months?

PurpleCliff
03.07.2013 , 06:27 AM | #2930
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
well it sounded a little postive to me, what i dont understand is they;ve had 7 months to plan a solution,i mean ***, 7 months?
When I think about it my head hurts. What kind of issues prevent you from taking action for that long?
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon