Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

requesting live agent chat asap

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
requesting live agent chat asap
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bloomfireblade
03.07.2013 , 04:22 AM | #1
dear customer support i need to talk to you on live agent chat asap thank you

Beesodd
03.07.2013 , 04:29 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello bloomfireblade,

I take it that this is to do with ticket 8275003? I'd advise you to use the report player function for any harassment, and put them on ignore if you haven't already. Also, we can't moderate any external programs or interactions, but you're probably better off ignoring them there too.

Unfortunately, I can't force a live chat, but if you're having an issue with interactions with other players, you're better off to report them if they cross the line, and then ignore.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

bloomfireblade
03.07.2013 , 04:35 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hello bloomfireblade,

I take it that this is to do with ticket 8275003? I'd advise you to use the report player function for any harassment, and put them on ignore if you haven't already. Also, we can't moderate any external programs or interactions, but you're probably better off ignoring them there too.

Unfortunately, I can't force a live chat, but if you're having an issue with interactions with other players, you're better off to report them if they cross the line, and then ignore.
i told you in the ticket what he called me but since he has me on ignore i cant reason with him thats why i used general chat but he is so stuburn and imature that it is hilerious so to speak i only wanted to tell you that it is getting worse thats why i even bothered to tell you that in the ticket hope you understand my point of view thanks for the reply

i did not force you to talk to me in live agent chat i just requeted it if there is a way that could be arrangedi it would help

sorry that you missunderstood me on that post

Beesodd
03.07.2013 , 04:51 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Ah, sorry, "force" probably wasn't the best word to use there. Unfortunately I can't arrange live chats.

As for the issue, such interaction looks like it can't really go anywhere good, so I'd guess that you'll be better off to figuratively "walk away" and stop engaging.

Within the context of the game itself, calling them out in General chat is usually a bad idea, and depending on content, may get you in trouble too. Now obviously nobody wants this, so for now your best way forward is to report any harassment (as you have done) on their part and ignore them, whether in-game or using external channels.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

bloomfireblade
03.07.2013 , 05:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Ah, sorry, "force" probably wasn't the best word to use there. Unfortunately I can't arrange live chats.

As for the issue, such interaction looks like it can't really go anywhere good, so I'd guess that you'll be better off to figuratively "walk away" and stop engaging.

Within the context of the game itself, calling them out in General chat is usually a bad idea, and depending on content, may get you in trouble too. Now obviously nobody wants this, so for now your best way forward is to report any harassment (as you have done) on their part and ignore them, whether in-game or using external channels.

Thanks.
yes but i fear that he will continue to send abusive text and will tell you that i am a bad woman and i am harrasing him so if he does you know how to handle this issue i hope and i wont be banned

Tatile
03.07.2013 , 05:47 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by bloomfireblade View Post
yes but i fear that he will continue to send abusive text and will tell you that i am a bad woman and i am harrasing him so if he does you know how to handle this issue i hope and i wont be banned
As a general rule, the CSR Droids should (should) be able to check chat logs under certain circumstances, so if the player in question decides to start abusing the ticket system and lying about your conduct, they'll just earn themselves a lot of trouble.

As Beesodd said, try not to engage, as tempting as it might be. Bioware know your half of the story now and can keep an eye out - so long as you behave I'm sure nothing bad will happen

bloomfireblade
03.07.2013 , 05:56 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
As a general rule, the CSR Droids should (should) be able to check chat logs under certain circumstances, so if the player in question decides to start abusing the ticket system and lying about your conduct, they'll just earn themselves a lot of trouble.

As Beesodd said, try not to engage, as tempting as it might be. Bioware know your half of the story now and can keep an eye out - so long as you behave I'm sure nothing bad will happen
thank you for your nice reply if something happens it will not be by me just to make certain i do not have time for such childish debates anyhow and sorry for the bother but i seen no option left . because i like the old republic its become part of my life so to speak