Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New exploit seen in Hypergate.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
New exploit seen in Hypergate.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mentalmackem
02.10.2013 , 03:03 PM | #1
Hi
Ive been doing warzones all night, got into a hypergate instance and theres a republic healer using a blatent bug/exploit.

Obviously i wont post details here but can a customer service rep confirm which email i send the screen shots of the guy doing the exploit to? and what info i need to include in them.

Cerimon
02.11.2013 , 07:11 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi mentalmackem,

Please report the offending player to support@swtor.com

Please include the time, date, server, offending character name and a brief description of the exploit used. In the subject line of the email use a phrase like "reporting an exploiting user".

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

WaldoA
02.11.2013 , 07:32 AM | #3
Finally.. someone reporting an exploiter and not posting on the forums for everyone else to see how to do it.

mentalmackem
02.11.2013 , 09:27 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Hi mentalmackem,

Please report the offending player to support@swtor.com

Please include the time, date, server, offending character name and a brief description of the exploit used. In the subject line of the email use a phrase like "reporting an exploiting user".

Thank you.

Hi Cerimon,
I have sent the Email, could you please confirmed you have recieved it?
Thanks

Cerimon
02.11.2013 , 09:56 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
mentalmackem,

Your ticket has been successfully submitted and is visible in our system.

Thank you.

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Llepwryd
03.07.2013 , 12:37 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalmackem View Post
Hi
Ive been doing warzones all night, got into a hypergate instance and theres a republic healer using a blatent bug/exploit.

Obviously i wont post details here but can a customer service rep confirm which email i send the screen shots of the guy doing the exploit to? and what info i need to include in them.
If it's the one-shot kill thing (again, better not to explain how here), I just had it done to me multiple times in a row. Thanks for reporting it. I did the same in game, but I'm not really sure what to screenshot to show what's happening?