Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition

Doug_Gibson
03.06.2013 , 03:47 PM | #1
I've just brought an unopened copy of the collectors edition. I currently have the Delux digital edition.
My question is all i have to do is enter the code & that will update my delux to collectors? Or do i have to install the game again??

cabled
03.06.2013 , 06:08 PM | #2
I believe its just a matter of entering the code but i could be wrong if there has been any change since launch...

GalaxyStrong
03.06.2013 , 06:21 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Doug_Gibson View Post
I've just brought an unopened copy of the collectors edition. I currently have the Delux digital edition.
My question is all i have to do is enter the code & that will update my delux to collectors? Or do i have to install the game again??
It should just update, you do not need to reinstall the game.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Doug_Gibson
03.06.2013 , 06:49 PM | #4
Thanks for the reply guys, now i just have to wait the 10 days it takes to ship from the US.

Lazarblade
06.06.2013 , 10:23 PM | #5
To be clear, if I have the game installed and have been playing it since start, will buying a new CE allow me to keep my old characters and get the benefits of having access to the CE store in the game? Thanks.

Doug_Gibson
06.07.2013 , 03:09 AM | #6
Yes it will keep all your toons. You just enter the code & it gives you all the stuff VIA mail in game aswell as opens the CE vendor on fleet.