Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bads getting beat by autoshot!

Dire
03.04.2013 , 01:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeyDeluxe View Post
Scene was cut because I died... next video will be nothing but me getting killed and then running back to the fight.. quickly edited to me dead again. I'm going to do this for you since this is apparently what you would prefer to watch.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA.. epic f*cking win. I'm going to start responding to turds like u just did.

Pure win, my friend. I haven't even seen the video and I am going to promote it just because of this!
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

Easpeak
03.06.2013 , 12:06 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHHA.. epic f*cking win. I'm going to start responding to turds like u just did.

Pure win, my friend. I haven't even seen the video and I am going to promote it just because of this!
I am at a loss for words.
Easpeak
Easpeax
Maedex
Hieronymous

sirullrich
03.06.2013 , 12:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mayali View Post
Oh no, but you havent heard about Mezeker, self proclaimed #1 Sentinel US
Claims he's 200-0 in ranked games.

/who him and has no rating.

Sounds like the same guy.
I know mezeker and he is undefeated on his sent.
RENPA
G-QUIT
SITHSANITY

Crawelc
03.06.2013 , 04:50 PM | #24
Oh no, but you havent heard about Mezeker, self proclaimed #1 Sentinel US
Claims he's 200-0 in ranked games.

/who him and has no rating.

Sounds like the same guy.
He hears you when you say his name. Believe me when I say Mr.Ihavenosig you are not on his level. If there is anyone on this server who is I havent met them yet.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

Mayali
03.06.2013 , 04:57 PM | #25
If this dude is undefeated in ranked... why does he have no rating?
Is he 1-0?

Sounds like a beast.

AngelofCain
03.06.2013 , 04:57 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
He hears you when you say his name. Believe me when I say Mr.Ihavenosig you are not on his level. If there is anyone on this server who is I havent met them yet.
sounds fun.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Crawelc
03.06.2013 , 05:44 PM | #27
If this dude is undefeated in ranked... why does he have no rating?
Is he 1-0?

Sounds like a beast.
I didnt know he did ranked at all, he likes to duel more than wz anyway. I do know that no matter what class he plays he owns people. 800-900k merc dps games I have seen personally when he is on Mala. He is also bad *** on his sage. I wasnt trying to insult anyone really. more pointing out someone with no sig calling someone else out.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>

AngelofCain
03.06.2013 , 05:50 PM | #28
I didnt know he did ranked at all, he likes to duel more than wz anyway. I do know that no matter what class he plays he owns people. 800-900k merc dps games I have seen personally when he is on Mala. He is also bad *** on his sage. I wasnt trying to insult anyone really. more pointing out someone with no sig calling someone else out.
so if I erased my sig, would that change who I was? I just think it sounds fun. love hunting the "unbeatables" just never seen him in a warzone.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator

Crawelc
03.06.2013 , 06:59 PM | #29
Hallow you would probably do better trying to catch him on DK. And no if you erased your sig it wouldnt change who you are, its just no one would know anymore.

announcerharris
03.06.2013 , 08:03 PM | #30
Also heard he rides into Voidstar on a unicorn that ***** rainbows instead of the regular speeder.
Phalcon hopes you Have A Nice Day!