Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Most Dangerous Build

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
The Most Dangerous Build

Zarduth
03.06.2013 , 12:49 PM | #21
[QUOTE=Shadowsite;5959594]Have u not read the desc of ZS? or are u just plain stupid? It clearely states it only works in Shii-cho... so why do u bother taking it instead of Second Wind?[/
nvm i'm right i use zs in shii-cho

Shadowsite
03.06.2013 , 01:01 PM | #22
[QUOTE=Zarduth;5960362]
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
Have u not read the desc of ZS? or are u just plain stupid? It clearely states it only works in Shii-cho... so why do u bother taking it instead of Second Wind?[/

I see your point thank you
Good, sorry about the rudeness in my post.... sometimes I RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Anyway, try it out with SW and not ZS and I think you'll see a difference, but tbh Sentinels aren't really meant to be hybrid spec, I'd say u go full Combat for most fun 5/34/2 http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bcZhrrRRrrdGzZM.2
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all

JustinxDuff
03.06.2013 , 01:34 PM | #23
Lol...hybrid sentinel? really?
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

Zarduth
03.06.2013 , 01:42 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadowsite View Post
this^^ why would you use ZS in Juyo? You're better off taking Second Wind. And overall I can't see your build pulling over 1.3k DPS on the dummies, and over 310k dmg in a full Voidstar, prove me wrong.
i wouldn't i would use it in shii-cho form the joy mastery is for boosting damage on burn effects for cautorize

Zarduth
03.06.2013 , 01:44 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist View Post
Your build doesn't make sense, you lose the benefit of Zephyrean slash if you are using Juyo. You are not achieving anything with build only perhaps some extra mobility but that's it.
And you lose a lot dps in the last 3 tier of talents in the watchman tree.
thats because i'm not going for damage in the watchman tree i want boosts on the burn effects, and the force camo makes up for it and the zephyrean slash is going to to be used in shii-cho! i got so many macros

Zarduth
03.06.2013 , 01:56 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by dragospastiu View Post
Are you force sweeping DoTs?
What's the deal with this build?
nope just balancing it out to boost overall damage and a lot of boosting on cautorize

Carter_Mathis
03.06.2013 , 02:09 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarduth View Post
i wouldn't i would use it in shii-cho form the joy mastery is for boosting damage on burn effects for cautorize
Would the best way to up the damage of your burns be to take the+15% damage from burning effects and chance to reproc Cauterize....... by not blowing points in the Focus tree for something that hits for less than Merciless Slash and has a longer cd?
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Zarduth
03.06.2013 , 02:15 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinxDuff View Post
Lol...hybrid sentinel? really?
yup and you better believe it

Zarduth
03.06.2013 , 02:26 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Would the best way to up the damage of your burns be to take the+15% damage from burning effects and chance to reproc Cauterize....... by not blowing points in the Focus tree for something that hits for less than Merciless Slash and has a longer cd?
same damage

Shadowsite
03.06.2013 , 02:40 PM | #30
Ok. Are u trying to balance sustainability with burst? if then you're the wrong spec, this spec does not have any burst, whatsoever.
A man that hides isn't a coward, he is the smartest man alive.
A man that fights is not brave, he is foolish
A man that walks away is the strongest of them all