Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playing a Sage: why cant I defeat those "Bleeder parts pushers"?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Sage
Playing a Sage: why cant I defeat those "Bleeder parts pushers"?

WaldoA
03.06.2013 , 05:09 AM | #21
Use your mez on the silver, run in with bubble on and use your force wave (or whatever it's called) to knock down the two normals, this will give Qyzen an easy chance to leap in and do some damage before he gets stunned.

My Sage is also around level 25 and I actually think it's the easiest char to level with.. even more so than my Sorcerer for some reason. Telekinetic Throw stops weak/standard mobs from moving, and slows anything else that ignores that. You can easily create distance between you and your target with force speed + force wave. Not to mention you also get a self heal now.

EDIT: Yer just realised date of this thread..
Quote: Originally Posted by EleanorB View Post
Make sure you are all healed before you try to take them on.
Did you? :\

RaineyDaze
03.21.2013 , 12:35 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MariLupus View Post
Personaly I find sending Qyzen in first on one of the standards then casting force lift on the strong works fine. The force lift takes effect at about the same time Qyzen reaches the mob.

So if you have bubled both Qyzen and yourself before starting means Qyzen will aquier agro through his taunts before your buble drops. This way also gives you a few seconds to DPS as well before renewing Qyzens buble and healing him back to full.

Also if the lifted target is at one side of the group you can place a force quake that will hit the active mobs but not the CCed one.
We don't get force quake until much later unless I'm miising some super secret trainer that has it by lvl 24
I didn't throw it at you! I just threw it to you while you weren't looking.

Aurojiin
03.21.2013 , 04:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by EleanorB View Post
Make sure you are all healed before you try to take them on.
Interesting. Do you really think he's stuck on the same mobs a year later?

Mind you, with some of the players I've encountered in this game, anything's possible.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin