Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

Allronix
03.05.2013 , 08:04 PM | #21
For my Consular? Oh, I would have loved to have Daddy Grell as a guest star party member for a mission. Great guy. Republic needed more like him. Also wouldn't mind teaming up with Ambassador Asara from the Esseles run for a while. She'd make a pretty good teammate for a less-than-Light 5 Consular. And Gaden-Ko. Wow. I TOTALLY wanted this guy in my party. Sure, kid. Your vision said "see the galaxy." I'll take you everywhere and you can judge us for yourself. (He'd probably be a high light as far as alignment)

I haven't gone too far with my Bounty Hunter, but so far I'm not meeting much of anyone I even like, much less want aboard my ship. So far, it's Mako and me against the bigoted, Sith-dominated cesspit that is Imperial space. Crysta, though, is making me want to start learning the Resol'nare. The Mando'ade are complete di'kute for being Sith spear-carriers for a third time over, but they respect fighters regardless of species and they don't fawn over the saber-swingers. I'd be glad to join her crew.
Alylia Terel of Guild Meridius, Bergen Colony
Meridius: Offering Assistance to Friends of the Republic. World Bosses, Imperials, and Sith defeated. Datacrons procured and worlds explored.

Aryh
03.06.2013 , 04:01 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardac_the_Great View Post
Sort of hard to romance a dead man, don't you think?
Oups, my bad, thank you got correcting me. I recently played consular and got them confused. I meant the one on nar shaddaa the SW encounters. I'm not really good with names.

smartalectwo
03.25.2013 , 06:20 AM | #23
I get the feeling Hallow Voice and Gaden-Ko were probably intended to be the Jedi Consular's melee tank and healer companion at some point in the drafting process, but they're so late in the story that they couldn't be. Would have liked them to be, though. Both are from strange alien cultures with some very non-standard views on the Force, and it probably would have been interesting for the Consular to hear their points of view.
There is no try.

JoeldavidPaulsen
03.26.2013 , 12:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by battleaxeman View Post
inquisitor: I wanted seh-run as my compannion, the green guy from koriban. I'd even take him over the one from taris... that one is extremely irritable.
You do realize that Seh-Run wasnt only for the inquisitor quests.

Callaron
03.26.2013 , 11:31 PM | #25
My agent(s) would've recruited Ki Sazen in a heartbeat!
My DS one would've convinced her to work with him, while my LS agent would've helped her on the path to redemption.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

jovianus
03.26.2013 , 11:52 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by kalistea View Post
On my female IA I would have liked to get Sanju Pyne as a companion and romance option after Balmorra. He's cute and more fun than Vector
And being stuck with that b.... Kaliyo till Alderaan was really a pain
As a male IA, I second Sanju in a totally platonic, 'would be nice to have someone on my crew who is relatively well-adjusted/not damaged and or insane in some way."

Thana Vesh would have been interesting, though IA's would probably not get her do to Bioware's aversion to non-Sith/Jedi getting Sith/Jedi companions. Which is how we got Vector, the Sith Assassin in bug mans clothes.

zzoorrzz
03.27.2013 , 06:12 AM | #27
Watcher X, Mia Hawkins

YoshiRaphElan
03.27.2013 , 03:33 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeldavidPaulsen View Post
You do realize that Seh-Run wasnt only for the inquisitor quests.
Well, neither was Thana Vesh.

Sideblaze
04.03.2013 , 02:08 PM | #29
Thana Vesh

Gwena
04.03.2013 , 07:46 PM | #30
I'd have liked Sanju for my Agent as well. Goodness knows the IA could use more nice, sane people on their crew.

Oh, and Alilia for my Smuggler! She was so cute and crafty.

Also on the Republic side, I really wanted Captain Biron from Hoth. He was the Imperial officer that you worked with in one of the planetary quests. Heck, at the end my character even said something to the extent of, "if you ever want to defect, give me a call". He's a cutscene only NPC as well, so IMHO he'd be pretty much perfect for a new generic Republic Companion.
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.