Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's your nemesis?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Who's your nemesis?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

justdrop
03.05.2013 , 06:22 PM | #1
Everyone has that one class they dread to see when combat's approaching. Mine is a dps scoundrel or IA. As a healing scoundrel, they have enough damage and stuns to screw my day up. Tank specced guardians and juggs usually do me in too.

What's yours?
I heal, I tank. I want to stop but I can't.

Banderal
03.05.2013 , 06:28 PM | #2
Snipers. I hate hearing that "thwap", "thwap", "thwap" sound starting up. One seems to find me every time my defenses are on cool down, and I'm out in the open. My choices are to creep towards them and die just as I reach them, or creep away and die just as I reach something to block LOS. On the rare chance that I get to stealth up and go blast one off his perch I feel vindicated.

Katszc
03.05.2013 , 06:46 PM | #3
Pyro PT.

Reason?

nuff said.
Katszc - The Other Guys - Shadow
Tojiko - Hakuna Matată - Scoundrel
Çrowberry - Hakuna Matată - Sage

Lordmird
03.05.2013 , 06:48 PM | #4
Pre 50 PVP Operatives.

Not because I fear their basic attack, but because I find it highly annoying that I'm stunned for the duration of the game
"Who dares wins" "By Strength and Guile" "Per Mare, Per Terram" "Utrinque Paratus" Her Majesty's best
Could you do it?

Sideblaze
03.05.2013 , 07:41 PM | #5
Smash monkeys....

...Just...AWHNOILRHAIOLKHNBAIOFN

Ugolino
03.05.2013 , 08:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sideblaze View Post
Smash monkeys....

...Just...AWHNOILRHAIOLKHNBAIOFN
In a game where Operatives are getting buffed, there are so many better things to qq about. I guess some people don't like it when they're the ones on the receiving end of better damage.

TalkingDinosaur
03.05.2013 , 08:09 PM | #7
Marauders...
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Tragamite
03.05.2013 , 08:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ugolino View Post
In a game where Operatives are getting buffed, there are so many better things to qq about. I guess some people don't like it when they're the ones on the receiving end of better damage.
Who ever likes receiving damage? This is dependant on who I play. My biggest though is the dps scoundrel operative. Second is dps assassin shadow. My jugg tank really doesn't have any issue 1v1 except against healers as I tend not to have the dps to take them down. Unless I can bait them to error.my sniper has no issues either except someone e who can keep me stunned till dead. My sorc and sage both have issues with smashers and steathers. .y PT tends to get exposed by sniper slingers while my merc and commando both have issues with force users. My assassin and scoundrel have issues with better players then myself. My mara just seems to be squishy but can nuke healers quick.
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 55, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, Tolan'dass Snipe DPS 55, Skęlętor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slĺughter Van DPS 55, Shę-Rĺ Sage DPS 55

Ugolino
03.05.2013 , 08:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
Who ever likes receiving damage? This is dependant on who I play. My biggest though is the dps scoundrel operative. Second is dps assassin shadow. My jugg tank really doesn't have any issue 1v1 except against healers as I tend not to have the dps to take them down. Unless I can bait them to error.my sniper has no issues either except someone e who can keep me stunned till dead. My sorc and sage both have issues with smashers and steathers. .y PT tends to get exposed by sniper slingers while my merc and commando both have issues with force users. My assassin and scoundrel have issues with better players then myself. My mara just seems to be squishy but can nuke healers quick.
Just pointed out the hypocrisy of a probable sniper/operative player whining about smash monkeys doing ridiculous damage. Snipers/operatives are a blight on PVP, and only getting worse.

RidgeBlader
03.05.2013 , 08:47 PM | #10
Three concealment Ops guarding a node. You're just dead. Not even a fighting chance.
Success is measured in blood; yours or your enemy´s