Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does BW care about the PvPers ??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Does BW care about the PvPers ??

Xienive
03.05.2013 , 10:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Cretinus View Post
Because these 3 hits will kill that somebody, if that somebody is a sorc and the guy hitting him is a melee.
I know, right?
No disintegrations!
As you wish...

Soulwave
03.05.2013 , 02:03 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by rlamela View Post
seriously CC in this game isn't that bad. Sure it is annoying but it isn't game breaking or anything.

Jenna'syyde
Seriously dude ! What planet did you come from..In this game you can lock a person down totally. If your lucky you might be able to break out of one cc..But low and behold you get spammed by more cc..Nothing like sitting and watching the screen and being able to do nothing!

fishlivers
03.05.2013 , 02:14 PM | #13
The only time I have ever been stun locked is when I play my Mara, But when I play my tank juggy, I never get stun locked/chain stunned. But I do agree it would be nice to see some more skill in this games PvP, and it would be nice to see stuns being used at better times

BlindingShadow
03.06.2013 , 12:08 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
And this is why I shudder in regards to the overall mentality of PvP'ers in this game lol.
I trailed off for a reason... Hehe.

Honestly don't think the cc is that bad, though. I keep my cc breaker off cd most of the time and save it for objectives. When I get stunned I use those 4 seconds to take a deep breath (it helps), look at allied hp bars and positioning (is a defender being killed w/o calling?), and make sure everything is accounted for (is there a ninja on the door?). Although it could be tweaked a little, being stunned does not mean you're useless.
Umbras Quis, Republic Special Forces
Smuggler; Scoundrel
Prophecy of the Five Server

TalkingDinosaur
03.06.2013 , 12:13 AM | #15
BioWare certainly made the CC fest better by reducing most stuns to a range of 10. But then again us poor melee classes get all the stored up CC shoved down our throats.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

LaVall
03.06.2013 , 03:12 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by rlamela View Post
I see way to many people use their CC breaker on mezz's

Jenna'syyde
Sometimes the situation calls for it. Attacking a healer for example. They are going to use their stun/mezz to get away. I'd rather sit there for 4 seconds than 8. Same thing against a sniper. 4 seconds doesn't give them enough time to escape and set up more than 1 attack. If you eat the mezz they're going to get distance, set up an explosive probe, leg shot, ambush, etc combo. I'd rather blow my CC breaker on the mezz unless I'm dotted. I agree with you when you say you shouldnt always wait for full resolve to use your CC breaker. Good examples are when a smash monkey is choking you and you don't want to be there to eat that smash, or when a pyrotech dots me up and loads an assault plastique on me while stunned and I need to stealth out for 50% damage reduction and get a pacify on him or die.
Ardevall - 55 Combat Sentinel
Lamissa - 55 Arsenal Mercenary
Nyemrite - 55 Madness Sorcerer
Ultanum - 55 Vengeance Juggernaut