Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers- IA story endings

PrivateerArris
03.05.2013 , 03:17 AM | #171
How I can make neutral ending? If i do like in start post, I ll be batman of Empire

Spoiler

Oragummi
03.05.2013 , 03:46 AM | #172
Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstood. I did the darkest of the dark endings on my agent and I think this is how it went...

Spoiler

chuixupu
03.05.2013 , 01:17 PM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by PrivateerArris View Post
How I can make neutral ending? If i do like in start post, I ll be batman of Empire

Spoiler
I think that particular one you linked there was a beta only ending, I don't believe you can get it anymore. You still get the other neutral ending that is the third one listed on the first post. It's pretty easy to get, the only way you will not get that ending is if you
Spoiler

Just keep it for yourself.

Quote: Originally Posted by Oragummi View Post
Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong or misunderstood. I did the darkest of the dark endings on my agent and I think this is how it went...

Spoiler
Yep, that's the darkest dark side ending.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Brudull
03.18.2013 , 04:53 PM | #174
one ending option that seemed to be missing:

Spoiler

Dimaar
06.19.2013 , 01:17 PM | #175
A question regarding if you sided with jadus- what happens when you go to makeb? is he still in charge - What Darth Maar says about it? isnt he supposed to be dead?

srry for awakening an old topic
Padomay - Sith Sorceror - Lvl 55
<Legacy of the Fallen>
The Progenitor

Neulwen
06.19.2013 , 01:25 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by Dimaar View Post
A question regarding if you sided with jadus- what happens when you go to makeb? is he still in charge - What Darth Maar says about it? isnt he supposed to be dead?

srry for awakening an old topic
Marr says that Jadus is still in hiding.
The electrons are singing.

MeisterBabylon
07.09.2013 , 10:03 PM | #177
It would be hilarious if SW7 is about the Star Cabal, how they manipulated Palpatine into effectively destroying both Sith and Jedi, when now they are working to contain the one that got away (namely the Skywalkers) and somewhere out emerges a holocron of Cipher Nine.
"I feel your anger, Master."
"A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!!"
"...Okay, I'm officially scared."

WisTexOfficial
07.13.2013 , 06:22 PM | #178
I haven't finished the storyline yet, but almost there (on Voss now, level 49). I was actually upset when Ardun Kothe died. I wanted him to live. Now I realize that I could save him, I think I will do that when I play that character again as an Operative instead of a Sniper.

I haven't decided if I will do the free agent ending yet, or join SIS (if it is still an option for me). Even if my character may or may not be loyal to SIS, she may join just to keep her options open, making her potentially a triple agent.

Not sure how it handles it, but it would be nice if different titles where given for each ending. Rogue Agent for the independent option, Sith Agent or Keeper or something like that for the Sith option, and SIS Agent or Republic Agent for those defecting to SIS.
Agent Nomi Ausland, Strategic Information Service / Imperial Intelligence, Sniper
Deputy Mymi Ausland, Smuggler, Gunslinger
Jedi Mokinomi Ausland, Jedi Consular, Sage
Captain Jaqs Ausland, Smuggler

Yria
07.21.2013 , 02:55 AM | #179
It's either I messed something up, or I really do not understand the meaning of my ending.
Spoiler

So - what the hell is this? What ending did I get? And when Marr says "dispersed", what does he mean? Are my former comrades running in all directions, so the Sith cannot find them? Are they being reassigned in the millitary? English isn't my native, so it's really hard to get the proper meaning of this one. Some help please, fellow agents?
But at least I have a millitary rank again, and I'm not a batman. Thank you, Darth Marr, for now I can continue ruining the Empire from within until master Kothe calls, lol. Or I won't. We shall see about that.

Trooperclay
04.18.2014 , 08:18 AM | #180
Im confused -

Spoiler
For a thousand generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times... before the Empire...