Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need a new guild! Please help.

Raeic
03.03.2013 , 07:04 PM | #1
Myself and 4 other buddies are looking to join a guild for Operations, HM flashpoints, and World Bosses. I am a Sin Tank (Tionese gear). There is also a level 50 Sorc DPS (Columi gear), Marauder (Tionese gear), Merc DPS (Columi/Rakata), and a level 25 Sorc Healer.

Contact me, Raeic or Jbauer in game if you want to talk. We are in a guild now, but there are only about 5 of us active. We would like to join a group of fairly laid back guys. Some of us don't know all the mechanics of the Ops Bosses so we will need some help. We have a difficult time getting into Ops with only 5 of us as you can imagine. We are logged on probably 4-5 days a week mostly in the afternoons/evenings. We also play pretty heavily on the weekends.

Any questions?
Let me know

DocZoloft
03.04.2013 , 09:20 PM | #2
I think you all would really enjoy The Art of Warfare's <Empire of TAW> and we are looking for more individuals who are gearing up like yourselves. We are more than happy to show you the ropes. Check out my signature for more information or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have any more questions.
The Art of Warfare Premier Online Gaming Community
TAW Website | TAW Games | TAW Recruiting Post | APPLY HERE
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

Bevop
03.05.2013 , 12:25 AM | #3
My friends and I just formed a guild called Menace if you would like to join.

We just started the game last week, and we are already 25; we will probably be 50 by the end of the month.

If you join us, it will be a great start to finding people for the operations. Just add me to friends in-game, I will be on late.

Bevop
03.05.2013 , 12:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bevop View Post
My friends and I just formed a guild called Menace if you would like to join.

We just started the game last week, and we are already 25; we will probably be 50 by the end of the month.

If you join us, it will be a great start to finding people for the operations. Just add me to friends in-game, I will be on late.
Forgot, my name is Smeegma in game.

Also you could talke to Megamundo, Quicken, or Chogoth

skiibyrd
03.06.2013 , 11:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Raeic View Post
Myself and 4 other buddies are looking to join a guild for Operations, HM flashpoints, and World Bosses. I am a Sin Tank (Tionese gear). There is also a level 50 Sorc DPS (Columi gear), Marauder (Tionese gear), Merc DPS (Columi/Rakata), and a level 25 Sorc Healer.

Contact me, Raeic or Jbauer in game if you want to talk. We are in a guild now, but there are only about 5 of us active. We would like to join a group of fairly laid back guys. Some of us don't know all the mechanics of the Ops Bosses so we will need some help. We have a difficult time getting into Ops with only 5 of us as you can imagine. We are logged on probably 4-5 days a week mostly in the afternoons/evenings. We also play pretty heavily on the weekends.

Any questions?
Let me know
Hello, I am the GM from Epik, and we are currently recruiting New members for guild events. We are a very active community of players, and would be more than willing to help you through more content,, and gear if needed. Our raid/Ops are currently held on Tuesdays and Thurdays from 8:00 EST - 10:00 EST. If you are interested feel free to visit our guild website at: http://epik-gaming.enjin.com/home

You can either PM me, or can whisper anyone in Epik who may be online to get a ginvite (tell them that you spoke with thunderbird about joining).