Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Team, Assemble!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jonoku
03.04.2013 , 09:43 PM | #141
My number one question(only question) is if bioware will put server transfers before everything else besides the expansion coming.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

Ailie
03.04.2013 , 09:49 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by LeonBraun View Post
As for Eric, Courtney and Amber, I wish you guys the best with the job moving forward. We all want this to be a rich community and have a healthy dialogue with you and the devs, as currently that is still the single largest fix that is needed with SWTOR to bring it into the realm of success.
Thoroughly recommend a case study of Riot Games and their community interaction. They are the benchmarks in community management for games
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

dsapp
03.04.2013 , 10:41 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Thoroughly recommend a case study of Riot Games and their community interaction. They are the benchmarks in community management for games
Although I haven't paid much attention recently, I would put Trion into that category as well. Devs that actually come onto live servers purely to chat with players about what they like or dislike and what they're planning for the future of the game? What a novel concept.

Darka
03.04.2013 , 11:29 PM | #144
Soo then, since we are all being chatty
What about things outside of the office
Music wise - Fave bands and artists?
THE DEFENDER PROGRAM - Gaming Community Est 2006
Information
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

Shukan
03.05.2013 , 09:06 AM | #145
During the 2012 E8 BioWare said that Cathar is the next playable species coming this year. When will they be released to the public to play? A few friends and I are waiting for our next toon to play with the Cathar.

SpannersSF
03.05.2013 , 09:16 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Blitz-wing View Post
Hi Team.

Now, can 1 or more of you head over to the APAC Server Thread and update us on WHAT IS HAPPENING!

If you have time to introduce yourselves, then you have time to pop in more then every few months to give an update on this MAJOR ISSUE & your efforts to resolve it.

Thank You
x100 ...

CourtneyWoods
03.05.2013 , 12:34 PM | #147 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
Thanks again for the reply. Those who partake in this aspect, are afraid that the team is not working on updating the Rankeds scene anymore, just hoping that is not the case.

Appreciate the feedback, much kind.

I can say that they are most definitely still working on Ranked Warzones.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Alavastre
03.05.2013 , 12:39 PM | #148
I'm just wondering how long you guys will be around. We've been through a few community organizers in a year+.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson

Alavastre
03.05.2013 , 12:41 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
I would also say Bungie. They tend to do a good job as well. Well, when they're not being so damn secretive.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson

CosmicKat
03.05.2013 , 12:53 PM | #150
Anyone else find it highly ironic that we get far more posts from yellow names after the CR department was gutted than we did when it existed?