Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operations

RepublicLoyalty
03.03.2013 , 02:19 AM | #1
Where do you go to find them and what level would you recommend you be before going on one?
Thank you for your answers and comments.

AshlaBoga
03.03.2013 , 02:48 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RepublicLoyalty View Post
Where do you go to find them and what level would you recommend you be before going on one?
Thank you for your answers and comments.
You have to be level 50 to enter an Operation: that's not a recommendation it's a basic requirement, the game won't let you in unless you are level 50.

You find them on the Ziost Shadow/Gav Daragon.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Joshthecook
03.03.2013 , 02:49 AM | #3
You can find the quests to do the weekly operations in the PvE section of the fleet. The operations are found on the Gav Daragon (I don't know the Imp side name) and unless you are doing story mode group finder, must be started from there. As far as your level, you must be 50 to access these missions. Gear requirement for Story Mode Eternity Vault is more or less Tinosse/Recruit lvl gear.

Shwarzchild
03.04.2013 , 08:24 AM | #4
From what the other posters have said you can pick up the weekly Operation stuff from the PvE daily terminal, and the quests are found on the Gav Dragon or Ziost Shadow. Also, 50 is a requirement. Tier one ops for story mode will require at the very very least full Tionese. HM tier 1 ops will probably require full columi, or a mix of columi/black hole/rakata. Tier two ops story mode will drop Rakata so they are at present tuned for full columi, but I've found that you probably want to have some black hole/rakata already. Lost Island HM is a great place to grab your Rakata chest, and the daily comms grind to get the rakata implants/earpieces would be something I'd suggest as well. For HM tier two ops (Denova, Terror from Beyond), I've found that you probably want to be in at least campaign gear to go through them.