Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ok so im stuck help me my lords!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor > Assassin
Ok so im stuck help me my lords!

Glided
02.26.2013 , 10:43 PM | #1
So, I reached level 40 yesterday. Yes, I know i was pretty excited too as a i felt soo much more powerful. Now, I had my eye on that beautiful level 40 pvp gear and proceeded to get a full set of DARK PROMISE. I was deception at the time and i used it in pvp and pve. But later today, i wanted to go darkness and try tanking the only problem was the tanking level 40 gear is the DARK DEMISE. So i dont know if i can tank in DARK PROMISE. Help?

Also, I know it says level 40 PVP gear, but it seems pretty good in pve too.. right?

Also cant find a good shield at my level off the GTN when i mouse over them there is an equal amount of positives (green) and negatives (red)

P.S.

I also got 3 cyan blue crystals that give you +41 endurance today
Level 45 sith assasin

Soon to be a master assasin.

Philelectric
03.03.2013 , 06:52 PM | #2
Even if you buy your gear from the pvp vendor, there is no pvp gear before 50 so you got a pve gear. If you want to tank Flashpoints or any group content you need tanking gear. If you run solo, your dps gear will be perfect in Tank build.
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.