Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paragon Paladins are recruiting.

Razli
10.07.2012 , 12:42 PM | #11
Welcome to Tohl Anderas, our newest member!

Also, a warm welcome to our newest applicants Kanne, Doogan (and Doogan's friends who are sure to meet very soon!)

Good luck, and we look forward to doing more HM and Ops with you and the community
╠ Paragon Paladins ╣
→ Casual | Friendly Community | Light RP | Formed April 2009 ←
| Website | Recruitment |

DeclanMoffit
10.07.2012 , 04:35 PM | #12
Cheers, dude

I have an Alt Knight i'm rolling with at the moment. Currently only Lvl 24 though

BrodieSolo
10.09.2012 , 12:25 PM | #13
After a recent influx of Tanks we would like to boost our healer numbers. All roles are welcome if you think we are the kind of guild for you, but we do have a need for healers over all other specs.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at us.
"Hey Chewie, do you wanna just... hang out here in space? After we hang out for a bit, do you wanna just, y'know, fly off in that direction? See if we can find anything? And hey, maybe we can find some asteroids and mine them or something, I dunno.' Yeah, me neither."

BrodieSolo
10.11.2012 , 02:18 AM | #14
Welcome aboard to our 3 newest Paladins;

Doogan, Jetanderson & Kanne.
"Hey Chewie, do you wanna just... hang out here in space? After we hang out for a bit, do you wanna just, y'know, fly off in that direction? See if we can find anything? And hey, maybe we can find some asteroids and mine them or something, I dunno.' Yeah, me neither."

kardala
03.03.2013 , 08:49 AM | #15
The last two parts of our Ilum adventure have been uploaded (better late than never).
These videos are not in any way us bragging, but rather looking back on some good memories
That's why it's called "Paragon Funtime" !

Part 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAwcMsCFMDc

Part 6:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJOpCUjFImg
╠ Paragon Paladins ╣
→ Casual | Friendly Community | Light RP | Formed April 2009 ←
Guild ForumOfficial Thread