Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Dar'Nala Memory Lane

Obirayy
02.23.2013 , 02:13 AM | #21
Ill never forget when I got hit with hundred blades for something like 15k. So much for my good guardian spec...
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Yndras
02.25.2013 , 03:48 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by iheartnyc View Post
But then all this was 3 months ago. I heard a lot of the pros have moved on so don't know about the state of PVP in GW2. I have heard GW2 PVP is at a cross-roads now, probably won't become an e-sport as Arenanet hoped.
THere must have been a reason they decided to drop the game tho. I heard it was an aoe zerg mess. Which makes sence, the only way to hit something that is always dodging attacks is to hit it with an attack that hits the ground over a large area so they cant evade the damage.

This turns the pvp game into a game similar to a tv series in NZ "The dog show". Where you hearding people into your aoe's.
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

iheartnyc
02.25.2013 , 09:58 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Yndras View Post
THere must have been a reason they decided to drop the game tho.
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ire-importance

I think that post sums it up. Sad.

Lambhamb
02.26.2013 , 07:45 AM | #24
I dont know any of those old players because Im new to this game, but can I be the new weird guy, I really think i got what it takes to be him/her.
Kitty!

Obirayy
02.26.2013 , 04:27 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Lambhamb View Post
I dont know any of those old players because Im new to this game, but can I be the new weird guy, I really think i got what it takes to be him/her.
Sorry but alphababe logged back in the other night. But he is on pub side so maybe enquire within the imps
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Stavroz
02.27.2013 , 09:32 AM | #26
Remember Zhentil Keep and their horrible GM?

Or the first time you got smashed by Jeck?

Or <Offline> pre 1.2?

Who can forget Rorshach and his shenanigans.

Or Deoxdexter sending you creepy messages about how much he loves you.

Long gone guilds such as <Onset>, <No Neckbeards Allowed>, <Absolute>, <Dream Team>, <Big Stinky>, <Elite Warlord PvP Gear>, <Exiled Order> and a bunch more I can't think of.

And of course Daiko trying to get you to medidate.

3 instances of fleet when the server first launched.

Sorc pulling each other to their deaths into the pit on fleet.

Shame shame shame on Bioware for not fixing the game and driving these people away.
ZK omg lol!!

I have had the displeasure of playing with them in Age of Conan, Warhammer, SWTOR and GW2.

Manshoon is the GM and basically the only prerequisite to joining the guild is have a computer with dial up lvl internet connection....that's it. Any half decent player they joins their guild quickly leaves.
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

Antiskeptic
02.27.2013 , 12:23 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post
ZK omg lol!!

I have had the displeasure of playing with them in Age of Conan, Warhammer, SWTOR and GW2.

Manshoon is the GM and basically the only prerequisite to joining the guild is have a computer with dial up lvl internet connection....that's it. Any half decent player they joins their guild quickly leaves.
I hear they're playing on the Harbringer now and they attempted to recruit Jumpsuit/warning and it ended badly for them.

Hows the bastion going btw?
//

Yndras
02.27.2013 , 03:52 PM | #28
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...ire-importance

I think that post sums it up. Sad.
I have long wanted a spectator mode in swtor. But i would also want a betting system so i can bet on hutt ball games etc.

Hopefully they make some real advances in the coming year.
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

overkillss
03.02.2013 , 07:24 PM | #29
The server was full <--- yeh believe it or not u had to wait to get onto Master D

Server transfers which took 2 months to transfer our characters from the US server to Master D (thanks bioware)

The days when u hit 50 and there was nothing to do!

World bosses raids for Aratech speeder

Everyone giving Rorshach **** in general!
The Bastion <PVP> Guild Leader
-Overkills PVP 55 Maurader
-Spellbound PVP 55 Scororer
-Muscless 52 Juggernaut

Antiskeptic
03.02.2013 , 07:26 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by overkillss View Post
The server was full <--- yeh believe it or not u had to wait to get onto Master D

Server transfers which took 2 months to transfer our characters from the US server to Master D (thanks bioware)

The days when u hit 50 and there was nothing to do!

World bosses
That third one sounds like right now on Master D.

Remember when we waited 6 months for someone to reply to Chippys thread about mergers and all they said is 'hey give us some ideas' after like 1800 posts in the thread?
//