Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

BradTheImpaler
03.02.2013 , 04:00 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
that's what i said but a bunch of people jumped me because i said it wasnt
Well it wasn't because now they have to explain how she ends up back in command of clones, fighting for the Republic alongside an order which she has claimed (in a way correctly) had become a tool of the dark side.

So it wasn't obvious because it just doesn't make sense to do this with a character who goes back onto the battlefield, commanding clones, after this stuff happens. That makes her seem kinda hypocritical.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

SNCommand
03.02.2013 , 05:02 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
Well it wasn't because now they have to explain how she ends up back in command of clones, fighting for the Republic alongside an order which she has claimed (in a way correctly) had become a tool of the dark side.

So it wasn't obvious because it just doesn't make sense to do this with a character who goes back onto the battlefield, commanding clones, after this stuff happens. That makes her seem kinda hypocritical.
It's called a retcon, it happens, everything about Barriss before going all "In my point of view the jedi are evil" is now uncanon
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Beniboybling
03.02.2013 , 05:41 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
It's called a retcon, it happens, everything about Barriss before going all "In my point of view the jedi are evil" is now uncanon
Yeah, Wookieepedia classes it as 'ambiguously canon' - but I reckon that will all be retconned out. I'm interested to see what they decide to do with her, and how Unduli will react.