Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Level Do I Get My Second Companion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
What Level Do I Get My Second Companion?

CommanderDad
12.18.2011 , 02:38 PM | #1
I was wondering what level im going to get my second companion (not counting the ship droid) Im level 25 now and i still don't have him. I still have 4 companions to get and i really don't want to wait passed level 40 to get them all. If i get a companion passed level 45 i think it would be a waste. I would have finished almost all the story and i wouldn't have enough left to use that companion.

calamitymlc
12.18.2011 , 03:03 PM | #2
Well, I'm only 20 but as far as I know all of them come from the main class quest. I wouldn't fret over it, just keep doing the main storyline.

Paynegiver
12.18.2011 , 03:06 PM | #3
Spoiler

CommanderDad
12.18.2011 , 03:09 PM | #4
Ah. Ty.

Praematura
12.18.2011 , 04:48 PM | #5
You get the second companion on tatooine around level 26-28. Follow your class quest line.

Im assuming you know you get the droid which is technically your second companion when you get a ship. But he can't quest with you so I'm also assuming you want to know when you get someone other than Mako... In which case it's on tatooine as I posted above.

Coyst_Madav
12.20.2011 , 07:12 AM | #6
Correction, the droid can quest with you, and he actually makes a good healer, as it's the only thing he really does is have healing abilities. Though it's difficult to find parts for him if you don't have the money, as rare few quests reward things for him.
█╬╬╬╬╬╬[]█|████████████████████████████()

nikolasss
03.02.2013 , 01:45 PM | #7
when do i get bowdaar on smuggler

Pharohsa
03.06.2013 , 02:28 AM | #8
Companions are gained by reaching a point in your class story, not based on level.
Look here: http://www.wikiswtor.com/Companions for all companions. Seriously, Google is your friend.

command_codes
03.07.2013 , 12:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Pharohsa View Post
Companions are gained by reaching a point in your class story, not based on level.
Look here: http://www.wikiswtor.com/Companions for all companions. Seriously, Google is your friend.

Why would he want to be spoiled? Dumb

Hyfy
03.08.2013 , 07:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Praematura View Post
You get the second companion on tatooine around level 26-28. Follow your class quest line.

Im assuming you know you get the droid which is technically your second companion when you get a ship. But he can't quest with you so I'm also assuming you want to know when you get someone other than Mako... In which case it's on tatooine as I posted above.
Not that I ever use it, but the ship drojd CAN quest with you. He is in fact a healer by default.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid