Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

SNCommand
03.02.2013 , 10:04 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Daeus View Post
Fake fake fake
It's suspicious, especially now that three episodes from season 5, "An Old Firend", "Rise of Clovis" and "Crisis of the Heart" has been pushed into season 6

But then again the episode mentioning Jawas might mean it's legit, just based upon the fact that it has been mentioned that season 6 will have tuskens and Wolfpack in sand gear
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Daeus
03.02.2013 , 10:05 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
It's suspicious, especially now that three episodes from season 5, "An Old Firend", "Rise of Clovis" and "Crisis of the Heart" has been pushed into season 6
There's also never been an episode in the series that was just called Pt. 2 of an earlier episode.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.02.2013 , 10:17 AM | #13
I just started watching this series the other week. Luckily, a local channel is showing season 1 reruns now. I had the movie that kicked off the series on DVD but never watched it until this past week. And cable on-demand has the last five episodes aired. And starwars.com has like 6 episodes online but 2 of those were from the on-demand five and two others were from the episodes the local channel aired this week.

But I was thinking it was easily Berris (sp?) then didn't think they'd do that because it was too obvious.

However, if they write off Asuka (sp?) from the Clone Wars and that's how she leaves Anakin, can they possibly bring in a very elderly version of her in the next trilogy since she probably escaped Order 66 if she's gone from the Order for good? She could be helping Luke guide the next gen Jedi in Episode 7. Now that would make sense of having the character just walk away instead of killing her off before they reach Episode 3 time.

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 10:51 AM | #14
Predictable and lackluster...though nice. If Ahsoka survives all the way and join's Luke's order I will just facepalm though...i'll watch the movie, I just won't like it we don't need anymore jedi surviving Order 66 especially if its Anakin's former padawan, why wouldn't he hunt her down and kill her himself as Vader?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.02.2013 , 10:53 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Predictable and lackluster...though nice. If Ahsoka survives all the way and join's Luke's order I will just facepalm though...i'll watch the movie, I just won't like it we don't need anymore jedi surviving Order 66 especially if its Anakin's former padawan, why wouldn't he hunt her down and kill her himself as Vader?
Not being in the Order at the time of 66, why would that force user even be near the clones to get axed? I thought it was silly for Luke (and Leia) to be the only 2 force people left.

Oh and maybe Anakin didn't hunt her down like he didn't hunt down his former master. And she just walked away from him, Kenobi cooked his @s$ and left him for dead. Who do you think he'd be madder at?

SNCommand
03.02.2013 , 11:00 AM | #16
Anyone else who would be happy if Bioware found the time to put the temple guardian armor into the Old Republic?
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 11:06 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Not being in the Order at the time of 66, why would that force user even be near the clones to get axed? I thought it was silly for Luke (and Leia) to be the only 2 force people left.

Oh and maybe Anakin didn't hunt her down like he didn't hunt down his former master. And she just walked away from him, Kenobi cooked his @s$ and left him for dead. Who do you think he'd be madder at?
Hey just because she isn't apart of the Jedi Order anymore, doesn't mean she is safe. Galen Marek's parents weren't apart of the Order by the time Order 66 came around and Vader killed Galen's dad. Also yes...Vader's job was to hunt down any remaining/surviving jedi, so very well Ahsoka could be hunted down and killed regardless of her standing. Plus it is the NEW Jedi Order, not the Semi-New Jedi Order there are already a few Jedi from the Old JO that survived and joined Luke's we don't really need more.

Besides, if Jedi just keep surviving and then popping up out of nowhere later it is just showing that Palpatine/Vader and the GE couldn't do their jobs right and make themselves look like morons.

Jacen_Starsolo
03.02.2013 , 11:14 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Hey just because she isn't apart of the Jedi Order anymore, doesn't mean she is safe. Galen Marek's parents weren't apart of the Order by the time Order 66 came around and Vader killed Galen's dad. Also yes...Vader's job was to hunt down any remaining/surviving jedi, so very well Ahsoka could be hunted down and killed regardless of her standing. Plus it is the NEW Jedi Order, not the Semi-New Jedi Order there are already a few Jedi from the Old JO that survived and joined Luke's we don't really need more.

Besides, if Jedi just keep surviving and then popping up out of nowhere later it is just showing that Palpatine/Vader and the GE couldn't do their jobs right and make themselves look like morons.
You are talking about books. Disney has stated they are going original. So you don't know who they plan to have as part of the Jedi Order in 7. I know the nerd-tears will be flowing strong with people if people from their favorite books are not even mentioned.

As for popping up out of nowhere, has it dawned on you that Jedi are not supposed to have offspring in the times. Episode 7 might have new rules since it's being rebuilt after the fall of the Empire in RotJ. So yes, they did pop up out of nowhere a lot of times.

And everything you said about why she can't be used in relation to 66 can also be applied to Kenobi. Yet, he was living on the planet where Anakin was born with one of his children nearby.

jarjarloves
03.02.2013 , 11:21 AM | #19
i will say I absolutely loved the look of the Jedi guards.

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2013 , 11:22 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
You are talking about books. Disney has stated they are going original. So you don't know who they plan to have as part of the Jedi Order in 7. I know the nerd-tears will be flowing strong with people if people from their favorite books are not even mentioned.

As for popping up out of nowhere, has it dawned on you that Jedi are not supposed to have offspring in the times. Episode 7 might have new rules since it's being rebuilt after the fall of the Empire in RotJ. So yes, they did pop up out of nowhere a lot of times.

And everything you said about why she can't be used in relation to 66 can also be applied to Kenobi. Yet, he was living on the planet where Anakin was born with one of his children nearby.
Yes I realize that they aren't suppose to have them, what I mean by popping up is. Old Jedi from the old JO coming out and showing themselves. Yes he was living on a planet, that Anakin didn't want to go anywhere near.

I know Disney is going original, but following the movies anyway any surviving Jedi were hunted down, just because they weren't shown doesn't mean that its true. But anyway...we shall see what happens.

Besides it isn't like, there can't be other Force Users out there who can't be trained as Jedi which is what Luke did regardless of age.