Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Psy Ops Recruiting

pharo
02.17.2013 , 10:44 PM | #1
<Psy-Ops> is currently looking for motivated and driven gamers to join our ranks.

As a guild we focus mainly on progression operations. We also have members who play a lot of PVP as well.

We have numerous ops groups that range from all progression levels. Check our website to see which ops group would be more suitable for you and apply for a possible position. We are 5/5 HM TFB and 4/4 NM EC. With that in mind, we are also looking for experienced players who are willing to lead ops groups. As a guild we also run unscheduled Operations to help newer 50's gear up their characters.

Our Operation group members are eligible for guild repairs, discounted items from our guild bank, and crafted items after an ops run. We use a system for our ops groups called EPGP (Effort points Gear points) to track all of the gear handed out during an ops run.

We run 16 - 24 man World Boss events including Dreadtooth, NiM Pilgrim, and the new Ilum World Bosses (including Xenoanalyst ll) for the World Event.

If you want to run Operations you must have TeamSpeak 3 & Mox Parser because it is MANDATORY for Operations.

We also have a monthly Lottery drawing where members can buy tickets at a set price and have the chance to win credits, and armor modifications.

We are also a crafting guild that can craft all BIS (Best In Slot) gear modifications, and these are the modifications that you can receive at the end of an ops run or if you win the lottery.

We use guild website for absolutely everything guild related. So if you want to be more active in the guild then you must visit the website daily!

If you are interested in joining our family go to our website psy-ops.enjin.com for more information and how to apply.
Encusos - Powertech Tank

Halard
02.19.2013 , 04:48 PM | #2
Psy-ops is a great guild and family to belong to. I have been gaming in MMOs for 16 years now, I have been in many guilds and this one is by far the best run, best all around family one could ever join.

pharo
02.24.2013 , 09:31 AM | #3
bump.
Encusos - Powertech Tank

dalemcalpine
02.25.2013 , 12:24 PM | #4
As the Guild Master of Psy-Ops, I have to say our people are some of the most dedicated and fun loving group of players on the Harbinger Server. We pride our selves in having a good time, but know when its time to get serious.

We currently have room for all classes and I am currently looking for two Experienced Operation Leaders to replace two people who quit the game. If you know how to run an operation, then I can provide you the personnel. Psy-Ops Started out on Hyperspace cannon as a small collection of guilds that banded together.

Several Server transfer later, here we are with 100 Guild members+Alternates, 60+ Active Raid players, 8 Operations Groups (2 inactive due to no raid leaders) and bi-weekly 16x Man ops/World Boss Runs.

The guild bank is supported by Operation groups which provides 200k /wk in guild repair funds, Stims, Adrenals and a large discounted Guild Market with BIS gear for all Active Operations Members.

We have also have a very active Guild Website, Team Speak 3 Server and a dedicated core of Officers who manage the day to day operations.

So if you think you would be a could fit for Psy-Ops or your a small guild who would like to join up to a larger active guild, Place an application at psy-ops.enjin.com and PST Encusos.
Guild Master
PSY-OPS
Diath

pharo
03.02.2013 , 02:14 AM | #5
bump.
Encusos - Powertech Tank

pharo
03.05.2013 , 07:50 PM | #6
bump.
Encusos - Powertech Tank

pharo