Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official PvP Records 1.1

Devinia-Hex
03.01.2013 , 06:44 PM | #241
I think if you look at any of the Record Holders all of them outperformed the other team in what they posted for otherwise it wouldn't be a record. Ariahkam was solo queued as you can see there was no GD folks in the game and if your solo queued you really don't have a lot of control over 7 other people or the 8 people your playing against.

I liked the Ranked only records suggestion. Non Ranked games can be lopsided or tooth and nail you never know what your going to get from them.
Dashara Bergen Colony Devinia Hex The Bastion

PoliteAssasin
03.01.2013 , 06:50 PM | #242
You're missing the point. Its not about outperforming, its about intentionally lengthening a match, which you clearly did in that match. You don't need a premade to do that. My 100 kills match has the same team setups, 1 team significantly outperformed the other, and we completed it. You seriously expect us to believe that your team outperformed your opfor by the same extent, yet you were unable to reach the last objective point? Looking at the dps and kills of your team in comparison to the kills and dps of the other team, all those deaths but you couldn't past the same door they were stuck on? At least zuhara admitted what he was doing, you apparently thought no one would notice.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

JamesBalla
03.01.2013 , 07:34 PM | #243
Drop it. This is not a discussion thread, take it outside of the forum, or don't say anything at all. I get all excited to read a new record, but instead it's just people fighting over something that's already been decided. Stop.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

PoliteAssasin
03.01.2013 , 07:39 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
Drop it. This is not a discussion thread, take it outside of the forum, or don't say anything at all. I get all excited to read a new record, but instead it's just people fighting over something that's already been decided. Stop.
Don't lecture me. You expect people to stay silent while artificial records are posted? Ill leave it to the discretion of Scyn whether he pulls it or not, but if the standards for this thread are that low how can you expect others to take it seriously?
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

jediashnoe
03.01.2013 , 08:30 PM | #245
I realized that I don't wanna feed the Neo, actually.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

PoliteAssasin
03.01.2013 , 08:41 PM | #246
The only one making a big deal out of anything is you, and the previous poster. I don't know why you people get so angry on these forums, it truly amazes me. But your biggest mistake is assuming I care what you or other people on the Internet think about me. As usual I bring up a legitimate concern, and the forum rescue brigade has to blow it out of proportion in their typical anti neo fashion. I must say I am flattered.

J_Fred
03.01.2013 , 08:53 PM | #247
Quote: Originally Posted by xContex View Post
*Updated.

@ Shepard. One step ahead of you. I already plan on wiping this records thread come 2.0 and make it kinda like a legacy thing with a spoiler tag for those that want to see 1.7 and previous records. You do bring up an excellent suggestion and that is create a ranked PVP sub-section for each statistic. I will def. be implementing that come 2.0. It could be like an overall records section and a ranked records section.
Sounds good, I will be looking forward to seeing the ranked submissions as I believe those will be a more accurate assessment of player skill.

Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBalla View Post
thats called a double standard. No one was saying this when Zuhara posted his screenshot. I consider him a friend but in order to protect the integrity of a server records thread i felt it was important to point out areas of concern.
Referral Link for Free Server Transfer, 7 Days of Subscription, and more

hulcalan
03.01.2013 , 09:02 PM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by jediashnoe View Post
I realized that I don't wanna feed the Neo, actually.
yeah xam, dear.. i realized long ago... pointing out his falacies just gives him more attention .. so i just ignore
<Vicious><Shots Fired>
Herro-Kitteh Hello-KittehCheezeburger
Ghostface-killaNightcrawler

TKEasuChuckbox
03.01.2013 , 11:06 PM | #249
2.0 ranked .... cant wait !!! new records to be set
ChuckOrtiz-Sorc Heals ///// HulkBrogan-Marauder
PeekaBoo- Scoundrel
Begeren Colony

Syberduh
03.02.2013 , 08:12 PM | #250
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?