Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lag in Warzones. Looking For Fix not QQ.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Lag in Warzones. Looking For Fix not QQ.

Slemfiskz
02.06.2012 , 08:28 PM | #31
there are a 800ish replies thread and a 500 one , freakishly many people got this problem, so they gotta be working on it, or someone deserves a facepunch

darthcavy
02.06.2012 , 08:42 PM | #32
I don't get lag in bg's for the most part . I see other players "port" around occasionally.

DarthHarlem
02.06.2012 , 10:07 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Slemfiskz View Post
there are a 800ish replies thread and a 500 one , freakishly many people got this problem, so they gotta be working on it, or someone deserves a facepunch
Its people with crap graphic cards, settings too high, or crap connections or setups. It is not a Bioware problem or everyone would have the same problem.
Former vet of EQ, SWG, WW2Online, Eve Online, DC Online, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion, and the king pvp mmo DAOC.

Grand Lord Darth Harlem the Sith Juggernaut

Trigolas
02.07.2012 , 12:05 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthHarlem View Post
Its people with crap graphic cards, settings too high, or crap connections or setups. It is not a Bioware problem or everyone would have the same problem.
I don't agree as it's people with ati cards almost 90% of all cases. people with a less good nvidia card have no lag at all while I was running Ilum yesterday on 2fps in a 2raids vs3 raids
also in normal wz's my fps (besides a couple of things i've changed) is still 15-30

TheVikingGanner
04.03.2012 , 06:01 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Maruchani View Post
What amazes me is how did they manage to make such a dated looking game with craptastic performance.

Terrible engine is terrible.
The hero engine is awesome. Just because BioWare failed to make their game function properly doesn't mean its the engine.

TheVikingGanner
04.03.2012 , 06:03 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthHarlem View Post
You are correct. Its EA.

Creeg
03.01.2013 , 07:03 PM | #37
I cannot find anyway to fix the PVP Lag, i have 2 SSD's in raid 0, a gtx 690, an i5 watercooled and over clocked to 4.6ghz, high performance ram, and an average latency of 70ms, and still i can see my framerates drop to 15 when there is alot of people on the screen. sigh