Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: First Look Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

publicenemies
02.10.2013 , 05:17 PM | #131
My concern is am i able to hit 55 without this dlc bieng sold as an xpac? I see nothing that interests me with makeb. The only info i have about makeb is huts on a red carpet and a strong emphasis on sgr which doenst interest me at all

chuixupu
02.10.2013 , 05:34 PM | #132
Yes, you will need the DLC to level and get new abilities, see the new planet, new story, new operations and flashpoints.

What is this "strong emphasis" on sgr are you referring to? Reading too much Fox News?
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Tarba
02.15.2013 , 03:21 AM | #133
Just a new planet and new quests?

Nothing really new?
I just came back from a long absence but what about dual spec ? Neutral relic before level 50 except matrix shard -neutral stuff to compete with dark/light stuffs? Gay-lesbian romances? Pazzack? Improved space battles -rogue squadron like? Old promises from first days? Orginal features compared to other MMO?

It's hard to find anything "recent" on these subjects. So, does that mean they have been forgotten?

Paying patch is the moment to put that kind of things.
Pas de cerveau, pas de migraine.

mightyfist
02.20.2013 , 03:20 PM | #134
Looks epic

rumbur
02.26.2013 , 09:10 AM | #135
yah i would like good game of paazak...

PawnGrabber
03.01.2013 , 03:21 AM | #136
This was the first time I digitally pre-ordered an expansion pack for an MMO. Upon release does it simply automatically download when launching the game client or do I have to take alternative steps to unlock the content post-purchase? If anyone has any details on this minor issue, it would be really appreciated. Thanks all.

Grandmasterdark
03.01.2013 , 03:33 PM | #137
I Want to know if the Story line as more to it

THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME

tzagheru
03.01.2013 , 04:09 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
Yes, you will need the DLC to level and get new abilities, see the new planet, new story, new operations and flashpoints.

What is this "strong emphasis" on sgr are you referring to? Reading too much Fox News?
at least try to give the man honest facts.

its 1 new abilty per advanced class not abilities, 1 shared story not class stories, 1 new operation and the same old flashpoints raised for lvl 55.

not gonna judge your gaming standards but this sure looks like a DLC to me.

Arlbo_Nabbins
03.01.2013 , 04:21 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by PawnGrabber View Post
This was the first time I digitally pre-ordered an expansion pack for an MMO. Upon release does it simply automatically download when launching the game client or do I have to take alternative steps to unlock the content post-purchase? If anyone has any details on this minor issue, it would be really appreciated. Thanks all.
It should be automatic. The content in RotHC will download for everyone when the patch that contains it is released. People who have bought it should find it will unlock for them on the correct day. You may get an unlock item mailed to you in game if they want to do it that way or it may be that it is automatically applied to your account (the latter seems more likely).

genmyke
03.01.2013 , 04:51 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by tzagheru View Post
at least try to give the man honest facts.

its 1 new abilty per advanced class not abilities, 1 shared story not class stories, 1 new operation and the same old flashpoints raised for lvl 55.

not gonna judge your gaming standards but this sure looks like a DLC to me.
idk my merc got a few new abilities.
also this is the start of the expansion content im pretty sure they will add more ops for free over time.