Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Constructive Feedback Upon the Three Healing Classes, from a Mercenary's Perspective

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Constructive Feedback Upon the Three Healing Classes, from a Mercenary's Perspective

Lalainnia
01.27.2013 , 09:18 AM | #61
Supercharged cells/gas should have an effect for all our heals lets trauma probe be applied to multiple targets, makes med probe heal for 5% more, bacta infusion restores 2 cells/16heat, lets hammer shot apply proactive medicene on the target.

Change the frontline medic talent so that we have a 50%/100% chance when we take damage we gain 2/4 supercharged cells this effect can only occur every 5 secs.

Just an idea sorry if someone already came up with it just woke up....
Donna-Commando-Combat Medic
When we care for others our own strength to live increases. When we help people expand their state of life, our lives also expand. Actions to benefit others are not separate from actions to benefit oneself.

PerinnAybara
01.27.2013 , 09:20 AM | #62
THey still have a melee interrupt at 5 meters, and stuns, so no.

I'm not asking for the Sniper cover effect at all. I'm asking for the Operative one, the one where you can still be interrupted, you just can not be leaped to (Which negates marauders and juggernauts ranged interrupt) but still allows us to be interrupted by the other ranged classes.

As for pushback, snipers get that too. But I'm just annoyed that when a marauder leaps on me, he has 1 second gcd's can interrupt one spell, hit me twice then interrupt the second spell i tried to cast with a stun due to pushback. The mercenary just did nothing for a good hrm, 4 seconds and is now stunned for an additional 4 seconds? Great. It's not like we can kite while casting either.

Leap immunity at 5 stacks of power barrier wouldn't be a bad thing. Once upon a time power barrier used to reduce damage by 10%. T_T. I hate nerfs. But operative cover being unique to Agents? I understand the flavour of it, but Mercenaries could really utilize it to actually take the high ground. Right now we have no maneuverability, escapes, and even if we take an advantageous position in hutt ball, we become a liability to a leaper, hence we're forced to give it up. Which is retarded. We should be able to take the high ground, and actually maintain distance at the beginning of the fight.
Character: Mathrim Cauthon, 50 Mercenary on Prophecy of the Five

PerinnAybara
01.29.2013 , 10:24 AM | #63
All the constructive bones in me have worn out.

PerinnAybara
03.01.2013 , 12:19 PM | #64
Coming from the 2.0 pts, it seems that balance has not gone our way yet again.

So far our healing output falls far behind the other two classes. Some of our concerns and some of the suggestions were taken, however the changes to the other two healers has left us in the dust yet again. (The Kolto shell one for instance)

Our resource management hasn't gotten any better and our susceptibility to interrupts literally has gotten worse. T_T.

We still don't have a mastery on single target heals.

I am happy that I can now relocate though.

Anyway, I wish I was an optimist, because patch 2.0 doesn't look good for Mercenary/Commando viability for Rated Warzones.

PerinnAybara
03.16.2013 , 07:10 PM | #65
bunko

Stavroz
03.16.2013 , 10:03 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy View Post
you probably should have left this part out
A 1562 rating in starwars is a respectable rating. U have to put it into context of the game.
This is not WOW with cross server ques and 10x the pop and competition. On a heavy server there are perhaps only 3-4 top teams that q daily with another 4-5 teams that q weekly.
This means u more often then not paired against the top 2-3 teams constantly.

A team that is many cuts above the average teams that if full of decent but not pro pvpers will not have a rating that reflects there true skill bc they always que against the very top teams.

This does not happen in games like WOW bc of the population and cross server.
This leads to a more competitive ranked system.

A 1500+ rating in STWOR reflects a decent and knowledgable lvl of pvper bc of the above.
Quote: Originally Posted by Recon_Grim View Post
It's the talent in the concealment tree called "Clandestine QQ" that gives Backstab a 1/2% chance to instantly unsub the target, and a 50/100% chance to stunlock their entire computer.

PerinnAybara
03.17.2013 , 08:08 AM | #67
It's 1612 now.

Also I should never have pugged warzones in the beginning. I'm like 126 and 57 and 45 of those losses were when I was pugging just to do ranked in the beginning.

I was like 50 out of 45 before I finally left my first guild after I realized I'd have to keep pugging ranked if I stayed with them.. After that time period I'm more like 76 to 12 loss ratio. Funny thing is my Shadow hit 2100 cause I didn't pug him and has a similar amount of rateds played with a similar ratio of win/losses.

My feedback is worthless though in comparison to whoever Bioware has testing metrics internally.

PerinnAybara
03.18.2013 , 08:18 AM | #68
Bunko.

PerinnAybara
03.19.2013 , 09:11 AM | #69
Bunko

skotish
03.19.2013 , 09:28 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by PerinnAybara View Post
Bunko
I am scared to even go on the pts and play my merc heals after reading all the begging posts on the forums it's so disheartening keep up the fight I suppose
Quote: Originally Posted by Frankenseuss View Post
Palpetine: "... Not from a TOR dev."
TOFN Farquar'hoffe/Val'korsin