Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Syberduh
02.28.2013 , 02:27 PM | #181
I know I love 100-200ms lag =D

Let's do it!
Ushanev Syberjugg<Illegal Test Kitchen>
Because chicks dig orange overcoats and guys who don't die.
And streams. Chicks totally dig streams. I mean, right guys? They do, right?

Agent-Code_E
02.28.2013 , 02:55 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenithan View Post
How about nooooo.
How about yesssss.
Trith Flashfire Pilot POT5
Trithemius Scoundrel
<Ascension> BC

stringcat
02.28.2013 , 03:12 PM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by Syberduh View Post
I know I love 100-200ms lag =D

Let's do it!
Quit your bellyaching. My PTS 14 ms lag and I are confident that it will make no difference at all.
Valiya Illegal Test Kitchen The Bastion

MelliMelon
03.05.2013 , 12:37 AM | #184
Got 3 games with Infamous tonight, which was cool. Hope we get more next week. No extremely notable matches except for maybe Infamous versus some imperial PUG 0.o

Going to try to coordinate better next week.

FROIDBUSTER
03.05.2013 , 07:37 AM | #185
Say what you want about pickup teams, Imperials can get PUG teams together at any time like no other.

Its' just too bad most the time they try to split into two equal teams for queues so they get steamrolled by any guild who hops in.

JamesBalla
03.05.2013 , 12:00 PM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by FROIDBUSTER View Post
Say what you want about pickup teams, Imperials can get PUG teams together at any time like no other.

Its' just too bad most the time they try to split into two equal teams for queues so they get steamrolled by any guild who hops in.
We have been Q'ing for competetive ranked each Monday the past 4 months. Don't queue if you're not going to do competitive. It's silly we have to re-iterate this each week haha. Don't get mad at us.
Zentrai/Jballa
rip don't panic

bsbrad
03.05.2013 , 03:21 PM | #187
Oh we (Solatium) tried a Ranked PVP last night and got stomped by Infamous. At least it was fun holding the middle from them.....

We may try to queue more often on Mondays to get the queue popping for you lot, although we are probably not going to give you much of a competive fight.
N'abi
Begeren Colony
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.

Jaddis
03.05.2013 , 04:23 PM | #188
More teams on Mondays would be great. Unfortunately, Grim wasn't able to get our team together last night.

If there are other teams/groups of people who want to queue on other nights, I'm sure we could generate interest. We do have another night where we face BSR, and those nights have been fun.

xContex
03.05.2013 , 04:27 PM | #189
Note to self. Don't sub players anymore...! Lets hope for a more populated ranked night next monday!
Scyn Azadeh Inspra
The Sovereign Legacy

Bellumpvp
03.05.2013 , 06:24 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by bsbrad View Post
Oh we (Solatium) tried a Ranked PVP last night and got stomped by Infamous. At least it was fun holding the middle from them.....

We may try to queue more often on Mondays to get the queue popping for you lot, although we are probably not going to give you much of a competive fight.
Hey props for queing up tho! You guys did good holding middle, I see bright things in your guilds future and its not just fekens light blue sabers ;-).

Looking forward to future matches.
----------Ramikade
--------------Infamous
"As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anybody want to see second prize?
Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is your fired."