Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital Upgrade Pack items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Digital Upgrade Pack items

rumbur
02.27.2013 , 01:53 AM | #1
i recently buyed upgrade to my Tor standard edition, and i gained few items, like flare gun, holo dancer,etc.. Now my question is: is those items bind to one character, and can't be used by my other ones ? I mean, i playing smugler now, but i will soon play again as bounty hunter, or jedi knight... I just cant choose one character to play all the time, since all classes are so great.

tobbelq
02.27.2013 , 03:02 AM | #2
Don't worry. All your characters will receive these items.
Whenever you start a new character, they will have received e-mail right from the start, and that e-mail contains those items.

rumbur
02.27.2013 , 03:27 AM | #3
uff, thank you for quick answer. Now i just need to wait for maintence to end...

Thread can be lock now.

Isaacone
02.27.2013 , 03:25 PM | #4
does it include access to the vip lounge on the fleet

FizzwickNuffaa
02.28.2013 , 11:44 AM | #5
I bought mine in December and it gives me access to the VIP area. But the current description of the pack doesn't mention it so it may not have that perk any more. I'm pretty sure the perk was mentioned in the description when I bought mine. You can still buy access for credits in-game last I heard if the Pack doesn't grant it any more. Though it isn't at all cheap.

happysister
02.28.2013 , 01:54 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FizzwickNuffaa View Post
I bought mine in December and it gives me access to the VIP area. But the current description of the pack doesn't mention it so it may not have that perk any more.
it does. i upgraded to Digital Deluxe earlier this month and got VIP access.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire

MishraArtificer
02.28.2013 , 06:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
it does. i upgraded to Digital Deluxe earlier this month and got VIP access.
As far as I know, it does NOT grant access to the Collector's Edition Vendor in the VIP Room. It WILL give you access to the VIP Goods vendor, though. So don't consider the Digital Upgrade pack your cheap route to Imperial Trooper armor.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

mickyluvsw
02.28.2013 , 07:40 PM | #8
A question related to this pack to save making a new thread:

I'm a new player to SWTOR. I DLed the f2p client, played it for a while, and liked it enough to opt for a few months of subscription.

My question is can I buy the Digital Upgrade Pack for my account, or is it only for physical copies or something else I'm not seeing?

Thanks.

MishraArtificer
02.28.2013 , 11:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by mickyluvsw View Post
A question related to this pack to save making a new thread:

I'm a new player to SWTOR. I DLed the f2p client, played it for a while, and liked it enough to opt for a few months of subscription.

My question is can I buy the Digital Upgrade Pack for my account, or is it only for physical copies or something else I'm not seeing?

Thanks.
The Digital Upgrade pack is for people who didn't get the Collector's Edition at launch, but still want the digital items that it came with (Portable Holodancer, CE Flare Gun, Macrobinoculars that take a picture of whatever your character is looking at, the Longspur STAP speeder, and a VIP Lounge Wristband). You can get it for any account that doesn't already have the Collector's Edition attached to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

mickyluvsw
02.28.2013 , 11:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
The Digital Upgrade pack is for people who didn't get the Collector's Edition at launch, but still want the digital items that it came with (Portable Holodancer, CE Flare Gun, Macrobinoculars that take a picture of whatever your character is looking at, the Longspur STAP speeder, and a VIP Lounge Wristband). You can get it for any account that doesn't already have the Collector's Edition attached to it.

Excellent, thanks!