Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at: Malak

Beniboybling
02.28.2013 , 05:10 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
My point is that: 'Evil is a point of view' and so is 'achievement' as the Sith is concerned.
Fair point, I can't disagree with you there. However I think Kun left a lot to be desired...

LadyKulvax
02.28.2013 , 05:11 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Fair point, I can't disagree with you there. However I think Kun left a lot to be desired...
Just imagine what could have happened if Mandalore and Ulic weren't absolute imbeciles.
"Go ahead, Rebel—let's get it over with. Turn Grand Admiral Teshik to smoke. You'll be smoke, too, soon enough. For each of our wars is just one little piece of a greater war, one endless and incalculably larger."
Peace War Death

Ventessel
02.28.2013 , 11:39 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Just imagine what could have happened if Mandalore and Ulic weren't absolute imbeciles.
Heh, well if Mandalore wasn't absolute imbecile, we'd all be speaking Mando now, wouldn't we? Heck, if any Mandalore ever had more than a handful of firing neurons between his ears, they galaxy would be a different place.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell