Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't find my trooper companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Can't find my trooper companion

cocotazon
02.28.2013 , 02:44 AM | #11
hi guys.. i am in the same boat ... i finished all my quests, including class quests.. no companion.. i think they forgot to add my companion.. lol.. right now i m doing quest in next planet. my class quest from Ord Mantell bring me to the next planet.. per instructions.. no other locations within Ord Mantell on this class quest... the quest is sending me to coruscan... thats it...

redfurry
02.28.2013 , 03:15 AM | #12
If I remember correctly, the first thing your class mission requires is for you to check in at Coruscant spaceport customs, and you cannot do this without your companion. So you either have it, or you're stuck there.

Most likely he is unsummoned. Press N and check that he appears on the list; if you do not have a summon button next to him, check the companion area on the screen (circle on the lower left corner if you haven't moved it) and click on the small button inside it.

Angabar
02.28.2013 , 09:31 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by redfurry View Post
If I remember correctly, the first thing your class mission requires is for you to check in at Coruscant spaceport customs, and you cannot do this without your companion. So you either have it, or you're stuck there.
You even have to have him present for that, he can't be unsummoned or away on a crew skill task. Either the Op is lying, he dismissed his companion unknowingly after getting to Coruscant (without even acknowledging his existence before that point) or is the victim of a serious bug, in which case he should contact support.

Sinapus
02.28.2013 , 09:56 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Mithros View Post
You can not leave Ord Mantell, or any starting planet, without getting your first companion. Every companion is obtained by progressing through your class story. It is impossible to 'miss' a companion absent a major game bug.

They were apparently dismissed somehow, so you have to summon them back.
Not exactly. Both my troopers managed to go to Republic Fleet and gain their advanced class before returning to Ord Mantell to finish their final class quests and then Aric joined them. Happened when they reached lvl 10 and the fleet pass activates at that point. It may be something limited to subscribers, though.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

KBerling
03.01.2013 , 07:24 PM | #15
Yup. As soon as you turn 10 as a sub, Emergency Fleet Pass shows up in your toolbar.

I have to believe the OP is trolling us.