Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

KorbanShepard
02.26.2013 , 02:17 PM | #361
Pilsbury Dough Lord

Selenial
02.26.2013 , 02:51 PM | #362
Darth Baras is so fat, when he lies around the citadel... He lies Around the citadel...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

saiyanjedidmv
02.26.2013 , 06:01 PM | #363
baras was once considered for the role of playing jabba the hutt but they decided against it cause he was too fat.
other roles baras was considered for include garfield, that one fat guy from austin powers, a rancor, the krayt dragon from kotor, and many others no one hired cause he would have made a terrible role model for the world's overweight.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

Sinapus
02.27.2013 , 09:48 PM | #364
Quote: Originally Posted by KorbanShepard View Post
Pilsbury Dough Lord
"What did you do, Ray?!"
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

TheBetty
03.05.2013 , 08:58 PM | #365
The most epic sith battle in history was and always will be Baras trying to sqeeze into a pair of jeans

"I WILL NOT BE DENIED!"
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Ventessel
03.06.2013 , 09:43 PM | #366
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
The most epic sith battle in history was and always will be Baras trying to sqeeze into a pair of jeans

"I WILL NOT BE DENIED!"
Hahaha, that is a pretty good one. The mental imagery is, of course, traumatizing.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

jedimasterjac
03.06.2013 , 10:34 PM | #367
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Darth Baras gained weight during the Cold War. When his fellow Dark Lords asked him why, he said that he didn't need to train because he was too powerful. This lead to an unnatural weight gain that has unfortunately forced him to refrain from fighting on the front lines. If the Dark Lords ever need to get rid of him, they plan to have him lead an assault on Coruscant personally.
Did Aurbere just make a joke?! :P (you know I love you)
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

jedimasterjac
03.06.2013 , 11:05 PM | #368
They say Darth Baras' last apprentice was killed when he accidentally dropped the cupcakes while trying to open Baras' apartment door. Though only one cupcake was lost that day, Baras went into a rage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

buuli
03.07.2013 , 02:30 PM | #369
Lowering your graphics-settings from very high to very low doesn't effect Baras's bodyfat-count!

captaincr
03.07.2013 , 05:57 PM | #370
did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Baras the wide?
I thought not, its not a story that a Jedi would tell you. Its a Sith Legend
Darth Baras the wide was a Sith Lord that was so fat that he could shift the gravity and density of planets around him to destroy his enemies. He had such a knowledge of the culinary arts that that he could even fatten up the ones that he cared about.
You see the fat side of the force is a pathway to obesity that some would consider to be unnatural.
In fact he became sofatl that the only thing he feared was sharing his food which unfortunately he never did. He denied his apprentice a twinkie and the apprentice deflated him like an overstuffed tire.
weird he could stuff his fat face all day and he never took off his armor.

The Baras Sith code

dieting is a lie , there is only deep fried twinkies
Through deep fried twinkies, I gain weight.
Through weight gain, I gain love handles.
Throug hlove handles , I gain girth.'
Through girth , my jeans are ruptured.
My Twinkies shall set me free