Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

Spartanik
02.27.2013 , 03:18 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Awesome, more episodes! I figured their might be, I remember seeing some clips in the trailer that haven't appeared yet. All I know is that is involved Anakin, Padme and that bounty hunter with the shield hat. But I don't think it involves Clovis... the guy who was featured in the trailer was somebody else. I think.
It was not cad bane though. He will not apear in this season. But its featured in the next season working with boba fett.
Thats what dave Filoni talked about anyway.

I think it was clovis, but it could not be.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Beniboybling
02.27.2013 , 03:34 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
It was not cad bane though. He will not apear in this season. But its featured in the next season working with boba fett.
Thats what dave Filoni talked about anyway.

I think it was clovis, but it could not be.
Not that guy, this guy. And Boba Fett with Cad Bane? Could be cool, I sense their will be some rivalry between the two.

Spartanik
02.27.2013 , 07:17 PM | #113
Not that guy, this guy. And Boba Fett with Cad Bane? Could be cool, I sense their will be some rivalry between the two.
Ah Embo?! the character they created as homage to Akira Kurosawa film "seven samurai"
He already apeared during the Maul arch on Hutta fighting with Maul and savage/ visla. Not sure if it will apear again.

in this trailer when anakin is force choking a guy with padmé in front at 2:11
Now that i look at it yeah im not sure is Clovis, but i think it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQRoVlePvg
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Beniboybling
02.28.2013 , 02:42 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Ah Embo?! the character they created as homage to Akira Kurosawa film "seven samurai"
He already apeared during the Maul arch on Hutta fighting with Maul and savage/ visla. Not sure if it will apear again.

in this trailer when anakin is force choking a guy with padmé in front at 2:11
Now that i look at it yeah im not sure is Clovis, but i think it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQRoVlePvg
Watch the trailer again, did you not notice Embo? He made several apperances in that trailer, directly linked with Padme - someone is trying to assassinate her, likely Nute Gunray.

And that guy definitely isn't Clovis, this is Clovis - his features are a lot more distinct.

Also I noticed several scenes involving what looks like the Coruscant Guard fighting battle droids, as well as a brief scene of Republic gunships closing in on some sort of structure... the Coruscant Guard could have something to do with Padme, she being a Senator. Not sure about that invasion sequence. We shall see.

Beniboybling
02.28.2013 , 03:44 AM | #115
Just saw a preview for 'The Wrong Jedi' - looks like the Jedi Council believe she is the culprit, and Grand Moff Tarkin is demanding the death penalty. All the while Anakin is becoming increasingly angry at the Council and clearly sees great injustice in Ashoka's condemnation. I have a feeling Sidious would have said: "Everything is proceeding as I have forseen..."

Selenial
02.28.2013 , 11:08 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Don't watch if you don't want spoilers, it's from the spoilerific promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKeLLMpddc
Just thought I'd say, this means squat.
Hell I doubt the developers would be dumb enough to put this in.

What If Anakin just followed the same trail of clues we did and attacked her?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi
02.28.2013 , 11:16 AM | #117
Just saw a preview for 'The Wrong Jedi' - looks like the Jedi Council believe she is the culprit, and Grand Moff Tarkin is demanding the death penalty. All the while Anakin is becoming increasingly angry at the Council and clearly sees great injustice in Ashoka's condemnation. I have a feeling Sidious would have said: "Everything is proceeding as I have forseen..."
They probably won't go through with it, its just to build up suspense and then come in with a lackluster ending. Though I will be very surprised if they have the balls to stick with it.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Spartanik
02.28.2013 , 11:20 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Just thought I'd say, this means squat.
Hell I doubt the developers would be dumb enough to put this in.

What If Anakin just followed the same trail of clues we did and attacked her?
You are realy in denial... dave filoni already hinted its her. But By wacthing the episodes again. Its very obvious its her.
I think they did something realy nice, and great with the clone wars show but lets not overate star wars franchise as the writting is concerned and this tv show.

star wars Its always a pretty straight forward plot overal.
Empire strikes back stands out in regarding the other movies because its kinda escapes this rule a bit. At least on that regard. Im sure there are others but.

All im saying usualy what seems to be in star wars, it usualy is. there are exceptions, but i doubt this is the case.
Besides you ignoring that she holds a red lightsaber. so your theory doesnt hold.
Also
Quote:

SNCommand
02.28.2013 , 11:31 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
They probably won't go through with it, its just to build up suspense and then come in with a lackluster ending. Though I will be very surprised if they have the balls to stick with it.
This is what I'm worried about, this could very well end with Ahsoka acquitted and the Dark Jedi gets killed by Anakin and everything is... mostly back to normal again

Then again my worries can be for naught, and we might end up with a scenario in which Ahsoka gets thrown into jail and the Dark Jedi escapes and becomes a new villain to replace Ventress, should lead to a very interesting sixth season
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Moemoeng
02.28.2013 , 12:54 PM | #120
In that trailer you also see a city (round tower like structure) from the planet SCIPIO (separatist world), the planet where Clovis is from. So maybe it is Clovis who is getting force choked by Anakin or maybe someone else from the planet SCIPIO, he looks to different to be Clovis?